• Chapter 14 •

The rain outside turned gentle yet constant. Jimin and Jungkook are sitting on the carpeted floor, their backs against the wall, laughing at some funny videos on the older's phone. They drank the whole bottle of soju together, and now they're halfway the first bottle of beer.

   Jisoo only drank the soju that Jimin poured to her, and didn't want to drink more. Now she's looking at the wet city through the window, while eating those chips Jimin bought, and checking her WhatsApp chat with Taehyung every now and then.

   The man played her voicenote, but still didn't answer to her, and she could be easily biting her nails in anxiety, but she thinks that's a gross habit. Instead, she thinks about just calling him.

   She decides to stop doubting and just do it. Like, what's the worst thing that could happen? That encourages her to press the calling button.

   The man picks up the call, speaking with a sad, barely trembling voice, that makes the cadet feel even more concerned. She talks a little more, barely getting an answer from him, so she tells him she'll manage to sneak out of work and go check on him.

   She finishes the calling, walks to Jungkook, who's still sitting on the floor next to Jimin, and gets down to his eye level.

   “I have a problem, Jungkookie” oh, the technician knows his noona will ask for a favor, since she used that nickname in the cutest way “Look, I just called Tae, and it seems like he's not feeling good. I'm pretty worried, I know something's happening.”

   Jungkook stares at the cadet for a moment, still thinking about how wrong is to play like that with the poor man's head. Nonetheless, he decides to simply hold back his scolding.

   “You can go with him if you want to, I got this under control” the brunette man assures.

   “I don't plan to go home soon” the blond adds “And I know enough about the procedure, Namjoon-nim taught me one day. I'm capable of helping Jungkook if there's a problem again.”

   The young woman is now confident about her decision. She thanks them, stands up and goes to quickly save her belongings, because she's afraid the rain will get intense in just a moment.

   Before leaving the room, she turns and looks at the men, smirking.

   “Use a condom” she says mischievously, and runs out of the place.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

   It's almost midnight, and inside Jin's apartment the air is unbearable, and filled with tension. He and his boyfriend are having a pretty intense fight. He's sitting at the couch, staring at the younger who's lying his back against the wall, next to the black screen of the TV.

   “Try to understand, hyung. I'm telling you about it, this ain't cheating.”

   Long story short: Tae wants to hook up with a coworker from the magazine. The guy is now in his own apartment, waiting for the red-haired confirmation message. But Tae can't confirm a thing, as long as his boyfriend keeps being so disturbed.

   “But I don't get it, Tae. You don't like making love with me? There's maybe something that I'm doing wrong? Just tell me and I'll change anything.”

   The red-haired was looking down, and hearing that, he suddenly looks up.

   “No Jin, believe me... Really, believe me, there's NOTHING wrong with you in bed, that's one of my favorite parts of our relationship” the younger sighs, still looking to the older “This guy... We have a constant and unbearable sexual tension, we just need to hook up and release it, and that way we'll leave it all in the past.”