Jelly man (preview)

(A/N: uh so I decided to change the plot a bit. /look at chapter 2 if ya don't know what I mean.\ So mike doesn't know vincent at all since the whole choking Jeremy at the resturanunt deal. So yeah..... Srry. Also Mai faboolous drawing up there.

~Mikes POV~
I could still feel the tingling sensation lingering on my lips as I pulled back "I l-love you too~" he murmured as he blacked out in my arms. "Jeremy?........" No response. "Jeremy." I repeated shaking him lightly. His eyes were closed softly, with a pink tint still on his cheeks. "JEREMY." He looked as if he were sleeping peacefully, I looked down and saw blood on his side and all over my hands. "OH MY GOD! JEREMY..."
I quickly got up banging my head up against the doorknob harshly.
Rubbing my hand against my scalp in a back and fourth motion, trying to at least calm the stinging pain, I picked Jeremy up bridal style and walked him out of the bathroom.
I tried to walk faster (sanic fast) but my legs wouldn't cooperate with me. At that moment I struggled with the phone gripping it with my hands, and setting Jeremy down on the couch. I dialed 911 and a person on the Other side answered. "Hello what is your emergency." She said almost too calmly........almost.

"MY BOYFRIEND HAS BEEN STABBED! PLEASE HELP ME!!"
"Sir please remain calm.."
"HOW THE FRICK AM I SUPPOSED TO BE FRICKING CALM RIGHT NOW."
I screamed into the phone and smashed it into the counter.
Bad choice.
The phone shattered into a million pieces, flying everywhere and falling onto the floor.
"Damn it" I murmured picking up Jeremy once more. I looked to my left and saw a potato sack sitting against the cupboard. Once again I put Jeremy down on a chair, and grabbed the sack of potatoes. 'I always wanted to do this...'
Holding in my hands I swung the sack around, potatoes flying everywhere.
All of a sudden I started to sing.

"A POTATO FLEW AROUND MY ROOM BEFORE YOU CAMEEE"

Once the potatoes were out of the sack I grabbed Jeremy and stuffed him in there.
I tied the bag and swung it around my shoulder humming happily to the hospital.

(A/n: wtf mike...0-0)

~Time skip to 5 days 23 hours and 2 minutes later~

~Jeremy's POV~
It had been a day since I got out of the hospital, the doctors said it was a MINOR injury, and it would heal in a few days, in which it did surprisingly.
I walked into the office greeting boss with a quiet "hello" and a wave of the hand. As I walked by he suddenly tapped my shoulder. "uh so Jeremy.... There will be someone new working with you tonight." For a second there I thought my heart stopped working.
"He will work Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays with you as night watch. I figured I would give mike break from work. After all He does work both shifts y'know." I forced a smile then said "alright..." As I ran towards the office.
I turned a corner and getting close to the office, when I finally got there the new guy wasn't sitting in the office as he should be... 'Probably gonna die on the first night..' I thought sighing deeply. Curious, I checked the time. 11:55
I pulled up a chair and sat down, just to jerk my head up when there was the sound of (music. Jk XD) foot steps. I looked down the hallway where the footsteps appeared to be coming from, nothing there. I shook my head and looked at the cameras. Though, it was really hard taking on all this responsibility. I had to function the tablet, flashlight, music box, vents, and mask.

Suddenly I felt something breathing on my ear, I turned around just in time to see a purple man. "O-oh are y-you the n-new employee?" The man just shrugged and sat in a chair next to me. "Oh and by the way, names vincent~"
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
We sat there in chairs, me explaining how everything worked. I was just in the middle of telling 'vincent' how to use the flashlight when he grabbed my wrist.