Feelings

-mikes POV-

Before I knew it I was welcoming Jeremy into my home. 'Was it because I felt bad for him? Or was it something else....'

I held out my hand to Jeremy who looked up and took it blushing a light pink.

Doll glared at us again grumbling and tapping her foot impatiently. "Um.. We should get going. Someone's getting inpatient." While I said that I took a quick glance at doll.

"Y-yeah." Jeremy jumped up and started walking.

"The house is this way!" I shouted pointing at the left.

" I um k-knew that" Jeremy said quickly face turning a crimson.

I had to admit I chuckled at his reaction. I tried to run to him but doll stopped me grabbing my arm. "Don't leave me~" she cooed trying to make me stay.

I have her a 'wtf' face which made her stare at me coldly, but loosened her grip enough for me to escape.

I ran towards Jeremy who just watched from the distance. I grabbed his arm walking towards the house "you can't just leave me here!" Doll shouted. I ignored her walking even farther away. She ran up to us panting heavy, I could tell she wasn't used to running.

She grabbed my arm forcefully making me flinch. 'Damn.....I never knew she could be like this'

~time skip bc nothing rlly happens~

At last after about 15 minutes of doll clinging to my arm almost crushing it, and Jeremy just walking next to me glancing at me every so often. I finally broke the awkward silence by saying "so Jeremy... Where's your mom?"

He looked at me with blissful eyes filling up with tears, I could tell by the moment I saw his face I had hitten the wrong topic. "She's....shes"

"She's where?" I said.

'Better be careful mike, your skating on thin ice here'

"She's g-gone!" Jeremy sobbed crying into my shoulder.

I put an arm around Jeremy, not caring that my sweater was getting soaked

Little had I noticed that doll was nowhere to be seen. By then we were in the the park circle benches lining the bushes.

I sat down at a bench letting Jeremy sob into my sweater. "She d-ied i-in a c-car a-accedent a-about a m-month a-go. Jeremy said between sobs. "M-my dad t-took custody o-of me."

I looked at him hugging him protectively letting him tell me everything. "Every n-night he would g-get drunk a-and b-beat me... U-until what h-happened t-today."

He smiled as I wiped away his tears. "Look Jeremy, he's gone now so you have nothing to worry about."

Looking at me he let a tear roll down his cheek. "T-thank you so much m-mike.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awwww their finally getting along!

Yeah so I made doll like the girlfriend who gets jealous easy.

>:D