Chapter 1

• Dedicated to LALI

-Jeremy's POV-

I stood there, my eyes glued onto a peticular paper in the middle of the city. I'd been looking for a job that suited me for a while now, most people looked at my past history and turned me down. The roaring of cars passing by and people chatting about recent events such as the 5 missing children distracted me from my reading. I averted my eyes from the people to the paper. It read:
--------------------------------------------------------
-OPEN FOR A BRAND NEW START-

WELCOME TO THE NEW FACE OF FREDDY FAZBEEARS PIZZA!

WITH UPGRADED ANIMATRONICS, TWO BRAND NEW ANIMATRONICS,

ADVANCED MOBILITY, NEW FACIAL REGISTRATION ...........
---------------------------------------------------------
My eyes scanned the paper slowly when something written in black ink caught my eye.
----------------------------------------------------------
NIGHT WATCH WANTED

WHAT COULD GO WRONG?

HOURS 12-6 am

IF INTERESTED CALL:

1 888-FAZBEAR
-----------------------------------------------------------
I quickly grabbed my phone from my pocket and started dialing with shaky hands. After a couple of seconds, a man from the other side answered. "Hello? Welcome to Freddy fazbears Pizza, how may I help you?
"U-uh hello.... I h-heard you w-were looking for a-a new nightgaurd."
His tone suddenly got strangely strict and full of worry. "Are you sure about that?"
He seemed somewhat nervous...... I wondered what was up.
He mutted some words under his breath then quickly said "you're hired!!" You'll start tonight at 12:00"

"B-but aren't you going t-to do an interview? B-backround check?!!" I said, the tone of my voice going higher than I anticipated it to be. It was thickly laced with worry and bewilderment. 

"Nope! It's all covered for! You'll have someone working with you to show you the basics."

"We'll need to know your size though"

I told him what size my clothing was and added. "How m-m any days a week will I be working there?"

"5 days a week" he reported. "But don't be nervous if they.... Er, move.

"A-alright....?" I loved Freddy fazbears place when I was a kid. I went with my dad and my... Mom. Tears formed in my eyes, threatening to fall out at any second.
         Honestly I wasn't the  strongest person when it came to the emotions that flooded and churned in my mind everyday. One of the strongest ones had to be the love for my mother. She had passed away a while back, and along with her, a part of me had died too.
I took time to notice the steel grip I had on the phone, and loosened it immediately. I sniffed and heard a distinct formation of words emerging from the other line.

"Make sure you stay alive"

Then he hung up.