Hot Blooded - Billy Hargrove

~There is a part based off of the song above~
⚠️Smut and Degrading warning⚠️

You were at a party held by one of the girls at your school. It was pretty crowded but you were looking for a certain person. Billy Hargrove, only the most handsome guy at your school. He did have a few quirks such as his terrible temper and his drinking problem. But instead of it scaring you off, it made you more into him. Yeah it was a little toxic that you liked it, but it was so attractive somehow. You could just imagine him degrading you as you cried out his name.

  You were knocked out of your trance when your best friend, Nancy,tapped your shoulder. "Are you ok y/n?" She asked, a concerned look on her face. "Oh yeah I'm fine, i'm just thirsty" You said. "Well let's get you a drink!" She said while grabbing your hand. She was obviously intoxicated but you knew she was going through some things.

Once you guys made it inside the house there were tons of people. Nancy was helping you get some punch and whatever else was mixed in there. "Nance, there you are!" Steve said while hugging the brunette. "Sup y/n" Steve said to you while you guys did your signature handshake. "Do you mind if I steal Nance for a sec?" Steve asked you. "I don't mind" You said, giving the two of a them a smile. "Thank ya ma'am" Steve said in an odd accent before the two of them ran off giggling.

You took a sip of the punch, making a face at how much alcohol was in it. "Too strong for you sweetheart?" you hear someone ask you. Immediately you recognized the voice. Turning around you are face to face with the curly haired boy. "No, just takes me a second to get used to it." You say to Billy before taking another sip. "Sure sure, where's your little friend group, or are you not third wheeling tonight?" He asked you with a cocky grin. "Real funny, and they went to go do something" You said to him, trying to hold in the fact that he makes your legs give out. "Why don't I take you somewhere else?" He said leaning into you ear. "Hmm, depends what we're doing" You said to him. Yes you definitely wanted to go with him but then again you'd just be another one of his little whores. "Oh you know just some fun little things maybe have a smoke." He said with a smirk.

Welp, you ended up saying yes and now you were in his little sports car with the song hot blooded playing in the background.
"You don't have to read my mind, to know what I have in mind. Honey, you oughta know. Now you move so fine, let me lay it on the line. I wanna know what you're doin' after the show"
Billy sang the lyrics quietly, looking to see if you caught on with the song. You were in fact listening to the lyrics and they seemed to fit him, the whole "hot blooded" reminded you of his temper.

The two of you stopped at an empty parking lot. "So, what do you want to do first?" You asked him. He laughed and looked at you straight in the eyes. "I want you to cry out my name." He said. It took you back by how blunt he was. He then grabbed your hand and put it on his pants. Your eyes widened by the fact that you could feel it. "See how you make me feel? It's your responsibility to fix it." He said to you.

Before you could say anything else he kissed you. It was hot and full of hunger. All of sudden that fear of being just another one of his numbers vanished. You started to undo his pants while he took of your shirt. You looked up at him before caressing him through his boxers. He tilted his head back and let out a breath. You took that opportunity to kiss his neck. He grabbed at your waist, easily figuring out what he meant, you moved on top of his lap. "Fuck" He moaned out. He then harshly grabbed your chin and moved your face to look straight at him. "You really are a slut for me huh?" He said while laughing. He then unsnapped your bra and started to kiss on your chest. You moaned out his name, feeling his mouth form a smile.

After a while of making out, Billy couldn't take it anymore. He pulled you off and took off his boxers. Taking the hint, you took off your underwear. "I want you to ride me like the little whore you are." He said to you. All you did was nod your head and get back on top of him. You then centered yourself before going down. It hurt a little bit and you saw him give you a look. "I'm fine" You say before moving around. He then went back to moving his hands around your body. After a while you were getting tired. Billy flipped you, so now you were sitting and he was on top of you. "I thought you'd last longer" He said before slamming into you. You let out a moan at his words. "Wow and a whore for my words" He said with a laugh. You've imagined this but now that it was happening it was much better.

The both of you had finally released and your legs were shaking. "Would you look at that" He said while looking at you with a cocky smirk. "You're already shaking after one round" . You let out a scoff before saying, "I'm just happy your dick is as big as your pride". His eyes glistened with entertainment. "Well don't worry sweetheart, you'll be getting both of those more often." He said while rubbing your thigh.

I hope you enjoyed, sorry for not posting quite as often I have been in a writing block.
Also thank you for 700 reads!!