Part 19

Time:7:46
Walkers POV
I wake up to the birds chirping and the sun on both me and y/n face she's still asleep we need to get to set at 10:30 since the cast has a meeting for adults only 💭I wonder what there talking about?💭I look at y/n I shake her "y/n,y/n,y/n" I whisper she squints her eyes "yes?" She asks "can I..ask you something?" I say "mhm" She hums "should we tell the cast about..us?" I ask she smiles "if you would like" she replies,she then gets up and heads towards the bathroom I get my clothes ready and change into this ;

us?" I ask she smiles "if you would like" she replies,she then gets up and heads towards the bathroom I get my clothes ready and change into this ;

I brush my hair and wait till y/n gets out of the bathroom so I can brush my teeth she comes out with this outfit

            (Unless you want smth else)I look at her for a while she giggles "my eyes are up here" she says walking towards me "sorry

I look at her for a while she giggles "my eyes are up here" she says walking towards me "sorry..you just look too beautiful not to stare at" I smile at her she smiles back then pecks my lips then walks over to my mirror and takes out some makeup I expected to see more but it only concealer,blush and something that looks like mascara but is clear? (I only know this bc of my mom) she puts the concealer I'm under her eye and starts to blend it out I head into the bathroom and brush my teeth and and my face once I get out I don't see y/n but smell eggs and bacon from the kitchen I follow the delicious smell witch leads me to the kitchen "here" she says handing me a plate with eggs and bacon "thanks" I say "no problem" she says then she sits next to me it's a comfortable silence while we're eating i smile and think to myself 💭wow..she's finally mine💭I suppose y/n notice that I smiled "what ya smiling about?" She asks "I'm just..it's like-weird that I've been liking you and crushing on you and then your-your my girlfriend all of a sudden and I guess I'm just like-wow"I blurt out I didn't even think it just..came out she smiles at me and kisses me on the cheek then she looks at the clock "oh sh!t!" She says then grabs her purse "what's wrong?" I say getting up "it's 10:27!" She says pulling my hand towards the door she then proceeds to unlock it and grab both our skateboards then let's go of my hand "hurry!" She yells and starts ridding on her skateboard I catch up to her she looks at her watch "sh!t it's already 10:29!" Then picks up her speed "listen I'm sure it's fine if we're a couple minutes late" I say breathing heavily due to how fast we are going "we can't remember we're the main characters or did you forget?" She yells I realize and say "oh sh!t your right we can't be late?!?" "Wow good job figure if that out Einstein" she says and rolls her eyes once we get there it's already 10:31 I walk in breathing heavily "and why are you late?" Tommy asks "sorry we lost track of time" y/n says "uhm..Tommy can we tell you something?" She says "what is it?" He says "well me and walker are.." I realize she's trying to tell him that we're dating but I wanted to tell the whole cast all together "uh y/n" I say she looks at me then I whisper in her ear "I think we should tell the whole cast like when there all here together" she nods and looks at Tommy "uh-well tell you when the whole cast is all together" she says Tommy looks confused but shrugs it off and then tells us to follow him we stop at some sort of room "oh uhm you and walker have a visitor he will be here any minute" he says then leaves "probably a fan" I shrug "probably" she agrees then the door opens I turn around to see who it was and then I look at u/n confused and she also too looked confused why was HE here?

720 words