Part 9

Walkers POV
I saw y/n near the Cotten candy stand and she looked at me too she quickly turn Her head and paid the guy and walked away I followed her "y/n! wait up!" I say but instead she starts walking faster so I run after her "y/n!" I say grabbing her wrist "what walker!what!" She yells "listen I just want to know what did I do?" I say desperately "Daniel told me what you did to him and what you've been telling him about me!" She yells "so you believe him more than me?" I say kinda hurt "well yea he started crying!crying walker" she says "he's lying!" I say defending myself "and why should I believe you?" She says in a sassy voice I was about to reply when y/n eyes widen a bit and the answer it went to concern eyes "omg Daniel are you ok?!!" She says walking right past me I look behind and see Daniel with all the bruises and cuts I gave him "yeah I'm fine" he says in "pain" "who did this?" Says y/n looking for more cuts or blood on him,he looks at me and y/n follows his eyes "yo-you did this" she says shocked "he started it" I say but y/n wouldn't listen and then she slapped me across the face and then she grabbed daniels hand walks away

                                Y/n POV
As my eyes met with walkers I looked back paid the man and walked away "y/n! wait up!" I heard walker call out and then I started walking faster "y/n!" I heard walker say and then grab my wrist I look behind "what walker!what?" I say in a annoyed voice "listen I just wanna know what did I do?" He says sounding desperate "Daniel told me what you did to him and you've been telling him about me!"I yell "so what you believe him more than me" he says hurt..? But I kinda did believe Daniel because..well he was crying "well yea he started crying walker!crying!" I say "he's lying!" Walker says defending himself "and why should I believe you?" I say in a sassy tone I saw walker was about to answer but then I saw a bruised and cut Daniel behind him my eyes widen and then it went to concern I walk past Walker,walker looks behind him and sees Daniel "omg Daniel are you ok?!?" I say panicked "yeah I'm fine" He says in pain "who did this?" I say searching his body for more cuts and blood then Daniel looks up i also look up to see what what he's looking at and I see..Walker "yo-you did this" I say in shock "he started it!" Walker says but I didn't listen and then I slapped him and grabbed daniels hand and left "I got you Cotten candy if that makes you feel better" I say in a calm voice "thanks" he gives me a small smile once I got home my mom was nowhere to be seen she left a note...again this time it says "hey sweetie I won't be home in 2 weeks love:mom" after I read it I bring Daniel upstairs I have him sit on the toilet and start cleaning up his cuts I sit on his lap because my legs were so sore from walking once I was done he did something shocking....he kissed me and I kissed him back I pulled away to take a breath looked at him and smiled "y/n would you like to be my girlfriend?" He says "yes!.. I mean of course" I say I smile at him and peck his lips "wanna sleep over?" I ask "of course" he says and then he picks me up over his shoulders and pushes me on the bed and starts cuddling with me and the I fell asleep.....

                                    A/N
Hey guys I feel better today so I'm no longer sick which is good so I will be posting also I didn't post in the morning because I was hanging out with my friends all day so yea but bye for now <3!

712 words