Part 17

Walkers POV
I woke up and saw a clothing on my gaming chair and a note I got up to read it,it said "walker I wanted to help you a bit so I chose some clothes for you but if you don't like them you can cose something else -sis" 💭I guess she's not so bad after all💭I look at the clothes and they were pretty nice after I changed brush my hair,brush my teeth and wash my face I went to the livening room *ding I look at my phone I see a text from ma and open it

                                   Ma❤️
Hey sweetie I went to get
Groceries I will be back at
Probably 1:00 pm
                                                         Ok ma love you
Love you too❤️

————————————————————————
I look up from my phone and look at the clock it was 8:50 I had to be on set at 9:05 I grabbed my shoes and called a taxi

                            —-On set—-
I sat down on a chair I heard y/n voice in the distance and immediately got up and walked the opposite way of her voice but then I stopped 💭wait-I have to tell her how I feel but what if she doesn't like me back it's gonna be real awkward if she doesn't like me back💭 "uhm hey!" I snapped out of my thoughts and turned around and saw...y/n "o-oh u-uh h-hey!" I say avoiding eye contact "so..you wanna talk about what happen yesterday..or?" She says in a soft voice "oh..uhm about that..y/n I have to tell you something" I blurt out I look at her and see her fidgeting around "uhm..well for the past couple of d-days I've felt this f-feeling towards y-you and I think your beautiful and kind,smart,funny and overall perfect" I say looking at the ground "listen y/n what I'm trying to say is.." I take a deep breath when she looks at me "is..I like-" "y/n!" Tommy yells "we need you on set I've been looking for every where" he says panting "oh uhm yea sure" she says looking at him "alright follow me" he says as she follows her and she turns around and mouths "sorry" I smile at her reassuring her then there gone..I look around and I went outside I just wanted a hole to swallow me up hole and then I thought of a genius plan 💭what if I go to where me and y/n first met and I tell her there-perfect💭 I went back inside and saw y/n "y/n!" I yell she turns around "uhm yes?" She says walking towards me "uhm can we hang out..just the two of us?" "Sure where tho?" She says "and that's the surprise" I say she smiles "I'll pick you up at 11:30" I say she giggles "ok Mr.Scobell" she says walking away 💭my plan is working💭 "alright that's it for today come back tomorrow at 10:30 we have a meeting for ONLY adults at 9:30" Tommy says before leaving I see y/n leave una taxi while I wait for mine once the driver arrives I get in "walker?" I here the driver say I look up to see ma "Ma?!?" What are you doing here?" I say "uh-well-" I cut her off by saying "I thought you were out grocery shopping" she sighs and ignores me so I just..don't talk when I get out she says "I'll tell you when I get home" i scoff 💭what is she doing working as a taxi and not telling me like I don't really care if you work as a taxi do whatever but why hid it from me?💭 I get inside to see sis "so how'd it go?" She says looking at me "well I didn't really tell her but I'm going to tell her tonight where we first met" I say she looks curious but she just nods "well..I wish you the best of luck" she says and heads into her room I decided to wear the outfit the day I met her luckily it still fit I put cologne and brush my teeth..again and while I was waiting I popped a gum in my mouth it was 11:26 so I called a taxi and went to her house i knocked on her door to see her in the outfit when we first met "hi" she says "hi " I reply "y-you look beautiful as always" I blurt out I blush a red She giggles "thanks don't look to bad yourself" she says I open the door for her and get in once we get there i sigh we get out the taxi and head to the spot where the fight accurate aka where we met "y/n..I've been meaning to get this off my chest and I really do hope you feel the same way I feel and if you don't well then I can't really do anything about it and what matters is if your happy" she looks up I grabb her hand "y/n I like you like a lot and I was wondering will you be my girlfriend?" I say she looks shocked "walker..." 💭oh no I knew this was a stupid idea💭"I like you too and I would love to be your girlfriend" she says and then she grabs my neck and kisses me...