Information card

"Love is a poison a sweet poison but a poison which will eventually will kill you."

Name: Izuku Tempest.

(Ok just imagine him having red hair

(Ok just imagine him having red hair.)

Race: Half slime Half human.

Titles: The true hero, The true demon lord, The true demonic hero, The true divine dragon hero, true dragon, unique monster. ( The title of The true demonic hero and the true demom lord he gains after he and his Subordinates kills very soldier that has hand in destroying their town.)

Gender: Male

personality: He is still wear his fake personality to the person he doesn't fully trust he didn't even trust the great sage fully.( But she can't blame him he was made like this by the previous world he lives in.) But if he trust a person fully that just another story. He would kill anyone who wants to harm that person he will even fight god for that person.

(Ok so skills in tensura world skills came in five categories and they are: Intrinsci skill, common skill, extra skill, unique skill, ultimate skill. And at last we have resistance.)

[Frist is Intrinsci skill.
This skill is based on that individual's race the individual will get this skill according to their race. Like slime have mimic skill and every slime have this skill.] (But unique monster like unique slime will have the more powerful version of mimic skill. This is how the Intrinsci skill works.)

[Next is common skill has the name indicates that almost everybody has this skill.]

[Next is extra skill has the name also indicates it's just some extra skill but don't think these skills are useless.]

[Next is unique skill has the name also indicates here that this skill is for one individual and his just unique to that individual.]( There can only one unique skill this world at one time there can't be a copy of that skill another individual gain the same skill if the previous user is killed/dead.)

[Lastley we have ultimate skill this can only can be achieved by the demon lords or by some other high life form. Some Individuals can have one or more than one ultimate skill.]
(These skills are not bounded by the laws of nature the laws of nature of doesn't apply on these skills.)

[Resistance as the name said it give Individuals a resistance to that certain thing and the individual will become resistant to it.]

(Ok so my reader i have explain what category skills and resistant can come and next is to arrange them in categories easy for me Izuku didn't get many skils but he get just many resistance.)

Frist is Intrinsci skill

[Mimic]

[Mimic skill it allows the user able to copy the look and the properties the person or monster you have eatan]