Chapter 3 Darwf kingdom

"Knowledge without wisdom is dangerous. If one have the knowledge of creation then that person must have the wisdom were to use that creation."

*The next day*

Izuku is talking with Great sage.

Izuku: Hey great sage is what Veldora said was true?

Great sage: 《What is master talking about? Master pls be more specific.》

Izuku: Veldora had said that once his magicule is exhausted he will die. Will same thing happen to me. If i over used my magicule?

Great sage: 《Conforming master's suspicion. Yes, master can also die if master over used his magicule to much.》

Izuku: Great sage is there a way to like steal or obtain magicule from other beings or create/cultivate more magicule?

Great sage: 《Notice: There is master 》.

Izuku: Can u do it?

Great sage: 《Yes, master. Notice: obtaining skill <Conqueror> successful, obtaining skill <Magicule absorption> successful. Now combining extra skill <Conqueror> with extra skill <steal> Successful. Now extra skill <steal> and extra skill <Conqueror> combined and evolved into unique skill <Dominator>. Now combining unique skill <Dominator> with unique skill <Magicule absorption> Successful. Now unique skill <Dominator> and unique skill <Magicule absorption> combined and evolved into unique skill <Magicule devourer>

Izuku: Great sage explain about new skill.

Great sage: 《unique skill <Magicule devourer> this skills allows the user to steal magicule from other beings or it can absorb magicule from the surrounding area the magicule is stored inside user's body. The user can either use this magicule for himself or give it to someone else》.

Now Izuku was assured. So went outside and gathered everyone around.

Everyone wakes up and everyone gathered around Izuku

Izuku: Now from today you guys will work in pair.

Goblin elder: Great Izuku what does pair exactly mean.

Izuku: It's means the group of two and be on good term with your partner ok.

All the goblins and direwolves: we will Izuku Sama.

Izuku in his mind: what was his name again. Do they even have name. Hey do guys have names.

Goblin elder: We monster don't have name. Until we are named by someone.

Izuku: Ok I will give you name.

Goblin elder: Are you sure Izuku sama.

Izuku: I am sure of it.

Izuku activated <Magicule devourer> before naming.
Goblins and direwolve starts to jump up and down like a child. Izuku ignores them.

Izuku: Goblin elder I bestow you the name Rigurd.

Goblin elder glows for an movement and the glow died down after some time.

Izuku: You will inherit your brother's name Rigur.

Same thing happened as elder goblin.

Izuku: You guys will be gobta, gobchi, gobtsu, gobte, gobzo.

Rigurd: Izuku sama we are aware that you have immense magicule. But are you sure it will be alright if you names us all at at the same time.

Izuku: It's ok I will be alright.