EPILOGUE

Kane Louis Brimner

Zaina is already busy fixing everything and I was just here lying on our own bed and can't stop staring at her while she was busy putting the baby clothes and essential in the bag. She's damn nine months pregnant and can't help to smile wider, and any time she will eventually give birth. Her bump was now so visible unlike the past month. I am really excited to see her to give birth and see Zaina's mini version that I love to spoiled. I'm sure its a girl, she's so radiant along her pregnancy, that my Mamita told me na pag maganda daw yung babae pag nagbubuntis ay babae daw yung magiging anak namin. Sana nga pero kung lalaki thankful din ako dahil pinagkalooban kami ng anak. 

I wanted to tell her that I love her body now tama nga si mama na pagnabubuntis ang babae ay nag iiba ang katawan. Kahit ano naman yung maging shape niya maganda siya at bagay sa kanya.

Bunos talaga ngayon na lumalaki ang dibdib niya and that was my fucking favorite part of her!

"What are you staring at?" she asked but I just had to shook my head can't stop to stare at her beauty. I then plaster a smirk.

"I know that smile! Stop that baka sa pinag gagawa natin bigla na lang lumabas ang baby. Please.. stop seducing me Kane Louis!" I just laughed at her wala naman akong ginagawa sa kanya I'm just being so appreciative toward her body. Is this her pregnancy hormones?

"I didn't do anything, love. I'm just staring at you, appreciating how lucky am I to be in love with my bestfriend."I told her but I just to lied to her about that appreciate part, I love making love with her but I should have to control myself now that she's very pregnant. 

Hindi ko muna siya gagamitan ng mga baby talk ko dahil panigurado itong pag peprepare namin ay mapupunta sa ibang bagay.

I can't stop my smile to get bigger cuz damn everything feels like new year. Gago araw araw pabor na pabor sa akin yung mga gusto ni Zaina. Marami nagsasabi na normal lang sa buntis maging horny but damn ako yata sa amin ang laging inaabot , like now staring at her gets me a fucking boner. Tangina malala na talaga ako pagdating sa kanya.

Zaina Aytan was always my everything every damn thing she do  always tends to mesmerize me in many ways. I can't stop remembering the first time I saw her on our village playground crying dahil some kids don't want her to join dahil iba daw siya dahil alien daw siya. 

Is it because of her eyes? Damn, that is the thing that caught my attention. Her tantalizing expressive green eyes. Her narrow nose that look like a goddess her brown blonde wavy hair. Her on fleek brows even her rosy cheeks. I don't know why those fucking kiddo don't want to play with her.

Well it was basically a love at first sight. The first time I saw her I was already crushing on her. It was my only secret that I can't tell to my mama, to Keagan and even Mamita.

Looking at her face she looks like a child model pero iyakin nga lang. Sanay naman na ako makakita ng mga magagandang bata dahil sa UK din naman ako lumaki at pinanganak pero kahit isa sa mga batang babae doon na nagpapahayag na gusto ako ay inaayawan ko.

I already swear to my fucking self that I should marry a Filipina. I don't know why I really love Filipina women kaya nga umuwi ng Pinas para makahanap ng pwede maging girlfriend. Yes at that young age I fucking planned on having a Pinay girlfriend.

Wala lang talaga trip at nagagandahin din naman talaga sa mga pinay kasi maalaga at mabait. But damn, those promise I make to myself faltered because of this girl. Iyakin! Para matigil siya sa kakaiyak ay nitreat ko siya ng gusto niya.

That was the fresh start of our friendship. Everyday I always tend to come to their house to play with her. I even meet her gorgeous and kind mom but I never meet her dad, wala din namang mga frame o litrato ng papa niya sa bahay nila. Pero kapag kinukuwento niya naman ay na thi- thrill ako dahil mabait at talagang turing niya sa anak niya prinsesa. Well, paglaki namin at maging asawa ko siya wala dapat ikabahala ang mama at papa niya sa akin dahil itatrato ko siya ng higit pa sa prinsesa.