Drawing a crowd

Loid pulls into the parking lot by the beach. "Have fun you two" he says with a smile on his face. Anya has already run off to the ocean yor running after her. Loid smiles as he drives away, meanwhile Anya was splashing around in the ocean. Yor was setting up their towels and blowing up a beach ball for Anya to play with. Suddenly Anya stops. She starts to hear another kids thoughts. She sharply turns her head to see a kid struggling to get their head above water with the waves constantly crashing over them. Anya watches as the waves push them under just as they get another gasp of air. "MAMA" Anya yells Yor turn her neck worried if Anya is ok. Just as yor looks over Anya dives underwater to try and get him, but the waves kept pushing her back so she couldn't get to him. Yor starts running over, she goes to dive for Anya before she sees Anya pointing to another child. She then switches to run to towards the other kid. She scoops him up, taking him to the shore. She sits him up as he coughs up water. His mom then runs over "OH MY GOSH! MY BOY" she yells well rushing over to him. Drawing the attention of many more people. "He will most likely be fine" yor says in an attempt to comfort the worried mother. "You should still take him to a doctor". The mom starts thanking yor. "I couldn't have done it without the help of my daughter Anya." She says "without her I would have had no idea that he was even there." By now a crowd had formed, drawing the attention of a far off man. He had gotten intel that the Forgers would be at the beach, he would just have to find Loid to put an end to his mission. Anya turns her head to the man. She had heard all of that. "Chichi is in danger" she says quietly.