Realizing

Yor wakes up. She has a pounding headache from the night before, so it takes her a moment to realize how her and loid where laying. She was about to fall back asleep when she realized that she was cuddled up next to loid laying on his arm, and loid was asleep facing her. She instantly panics, her mind filling with thoughts. What if I get up and wake him up, what if he wakes up and sees me starting at him, does he know we ended up this way, does he like laying with me this way? She closes her eyes not knowing what else to do and eventually falls back asleep.
~around an hour later <3~
Yor wakes up, now alone in bed. She cautiously gets out of bed and into the kitchen. She gets into the kitchen to see loid and Anya both enjoying a cheesy omelet. Loid then perks up after seeing yor was awake. "I made sure to make you an omelet to" he says with a smile "come sit down and eat with us" Yor sits down confused. Does he know how we slept last night? Are we gonna ignore it? She thinks we'll eating her breakfast. Loid looks up, "you look a bit pale" he says "let me get you some water, you had a lot to drink last night". Yor panics, did things happen last night that I don't remember?

~authors note~
Sorry for not updating I'm ✨Depressed✨