Unexpected danger

Loid pulls into the parking lot of a small, local restaurant. He sits down with an old lady. She starts whispering to loid about the dangers they had been facing, and the other spy's that have been trying to put a stop to Loid's plans. "Why haven't they just called off the party for imperial scholars?" Loid asks confused. "They don't want you to know that they are on to us" she says "that would also raise suspicion for others at the school, they don't want to risk being seen as unsafe or not being elegant for letting a spy into their school". "I see" loid says "do you have the paper work I need for Anya?" The old woman slides the paper work over. Loid thanks her and walks away, back to his car. He starts thinking about how having Anya and yor at the beach could be dangerous. He then speeds off to go warn his family.
~at the beach~
Anya was now sitting by yor, making a sand castle. "Mama look at my sandcastle" Anya says tugging at yor. Yor looks in amazement "that's great Anya" she says "why don't you add a moat" Anya's eyes light up and she frantically starts digging a moat. As Anya goes to get a bucket of ocean water Loid pulls into the parking lot. Yor looks back to see loid digging in the passenger seat. Your then sees loid take off his shirt and throw a towel over his shoulder. Yor starts to turn bright red. Loid walks over and sets his towe down. "Have you been putting on sunscreen, your face looks a little sunburnt" loid says concerned Yor turns and even brighter shade of red. Thankfully Anya comes back struggling to carry her bucket of water. "L-LET ME HELP YOU WITH THAT ANYA" yor yells well running towards Anya. Anya pours her water into her moat before noticing loid was even back. "PAPA" Anya yells well running towards him. She then grabs his hand and drags him into the ocean to swim (more like splash) with her.