Crashing

The sun has began to set. Yor has already started to pack up their stuff. Loid picked up Anya and placed her into her car seat. They start to drive to there hotel. Yor had a few drinks at the beach and by the time they had gotten to there hotel she had drank half the bottle. "We are here" loid says he looks on top of the hotel and catches a glimpse of a shadowy figure on the roof. I am just nervous he thinks we will be fine besides this hotel has pretty good security. They walk into the hotel Lobby and ppcheck in. Loid was holding Anya.
"Who's name is that under"
"it should either be Loid or Yor"
"ok your room number is 56" the receptionist says well handing loid the keys. Loid and Anya went upstairs to there room well Yor stumbled behind. Loid unlocks the room when he suddenly fells Yor out her hand on his shoulder to stabilize herself. Loid blushes. He opens the door and lets Yor go in first. Their hotel room was pretty small but also had a separated bedroom. Loid set Anya down on the couch. Him and yor went into there bedroom only to see there was one queen sized bed.
"I'll just sleep on the couch" Loid says but then he sees Anya had already fallen asleep on the couch.
"It's fine just lay down with me" Yor says well falling face first into the bed. Loid starts to blush. He gently lays down next to Yor, who had already fallen asleep. Just as he starts to fall asleep he feels Yor getting closer to him. He then suddenly feels Yor wrap her arms around him. He looks at her, she was clearly asleep. Loid not knowing what to wrapped his arms around her. Loid eventually fell asleep in Yor's arms.