Rate It

NEXT DAY

The next morning, Y/N woke up without Scarlett. She groaned when she felt the cold sheets, so she decided to get up.

Once she opened the door, though, she smelled something delicious. She went downstairs and into the kitchen, still half asleep. They went for more rounds last night, and they watched the night sky too, and they also did it on the balcony. They just couldn't keep their hands off of each other.

Walking inside the kitchen, still half asleep, the singer went straight to Scarlett, hugging her from behind.

Scarlett jumped in surprise, but she immediately relaxed when she realized who it was. She smiled and leaned back, pressing her back completely against Y/N's front.

"Good morning, hon. I'm just finishing our breakfast." Scarlett said, she badly wanted to moan because of Y/N's cold hands inside her shirt— well, Y/N's shirt.

"Morning, baby. The bed is cold without you." Y/N said, her voice still husky. She caresses the green-eyed woman's stomach.

Scarlett gulped at Y/N's morning voice and because of the hand on her stomach. She hummed and turned off the stove, "I'm sorry, I wanted to make you some breakfast. I miss cooking for you."

Before Y/N can say something, someone cleared their throat from behind.

Y/N tensed up, waking up completely. "There's someone here?" She whispered to Scarlett.

Scarlett bit her lip, giggling as she nodded her head.

"I don't wanna turn around. Can I run?" Y/N asked, keeping herself glued to Scarlett.

Scarlett laughed, "No, baby."

"Damn it." Y/N said and cleared her throat before she let go of Scarlett and turned around to see the Taylor, Florence, and Elizabeth, grinning at her.

"So..." Taylor spoke, grinning.

"I see it all worked out." Elizabeth said, smirking and wiggling her eyebrows.

Y/N chuckled, she blushed but walked towards Taylor, Florence, and Elizabeth. She kissed their cheeks, greeting them a good morning.

"I'm not sure what to feel with you kissing my cheek after your night with Scar." Taylor said.

Elizabeth laughed. "Oh my god, now I'm gonna think about that." She said.

"You don't have to think about it, Lizzie." Scarlett said, chuckling.

Elizabeth just laughed, shaking her head.

"I see that you guys are good now?" Florence asked, smirking. "You guys are pretty comfy." She added.

Taylor hummed, drinking her coffee, smirking too.

Scarlett is blushing madly, she turned around and put everything on their plates.

"Yes, we're fine now." Y/N answered the three women.

"How fine, though?" Taylor asked.

"Yeah, like, rate it." Elizabeth said.

"What? Rate it?" Y/N asked, laughing.

Scarlett chuckled and placed the plate in front of her girlfriend and a coffee. "Here you go, my love." She said and pecked Y/N's lips.

"Thank you, baby." Y/N said, smiling.

"Okay, that's disgustingly cute." Florence said, laughing.

"I think it's cute." Taylor said, grinning.

"Me too." Elizabeth said, "I think it's really cute." She added, smiling.

Scarlett and Y/N chuckled. The actress kissed Y/N's head before sitting down next to her and drinking her coffee.

"Ooh, rate something else!" Florence said, "Like on a scale of 1-heaven, how was your night?" She asked.

Taylor and Elizabeth laughed.

"Jesus Christ." Scarlett said, shaking her head and chuckling. But she's blushing, she can still feel Y/N's hands all over her body.

"I'm gonna rate it... heaven, duh." Y/N said.

Scarlett just chuckled.

But then Taylor, Elizabeth, and Florence looked at Scarlett. Expecting her to say something.

"What?" Scarlett asked, laughing.

"Well? Rate it!" Elizabeth said.

"Why?" Scarlett asked, chuckling.

"For our amusement." Florence answered, shrugging.

Scarlett playfully rolled her eyes, "Fine. I'm gonna rate it... Y/N."

Now, Y/N's also looking at Scarlett.

"Me? What do you mean?" Y/N asked.

Scarlett licked her lips and looked at her girlfriend, "Well, there's level. The lowest is 1, then the highest is heaven. Right? But for me, there's level Y/N. And it's beyond heaven." She said, caressing the side of Y/N's neck, smirking.

Y/N blushed, smiling. "I fucking love you." She whispered and leaned in, kissing Scarlett.

"Ugh," Florence faked gagged. "I'm gonna say it once again, that's disgustingly cute." She said.

"Yeah, I agree with you now." Taylor said, laughing.

"I'm with you in this one, ladies." Elizabeth said.

Y/N and Scarlett pulled away from the kiss, ignoring their friends as they just stare at each other.

"I love you." Scarlett whispered.

Y/N smiles, "I love you more."