Seal With A Kiss

AN HOUR LATER

Everyone is already gathered, waiting for the brides to take their walk and seal their love with marriage. It's a close ceremony, only their families and close friends.

Y/N will be the first one to walk down the aisle, she's nervous and excited. This is all she's ever wanted, to have the chance with Scarlett and live every waking day with her. After two years, two painful years, here she is; about to walk down the aisle with her father and marry the love of her life.

"Nervous?" Y/F/N asked, looking at his daughter.

Y/N nodded her head, "Yeah, and excited." She answered.

Y/F/N smiles, "I know the feeling. I can still remember the day I married your mom. I was super nervous and excited. But when I finally saw your mom walking down the aisle, nothing else mattered. It was just us."

Y/N chuckled softly, "Thank you, dad. I'm ready to get married. And I can't wait to finally see Scarlett." She said.

"I know, sweetheart." Y/F/N said, smiling.

Just then, the door opened and the beautiful sound of the piano greeted them.

"It's time." Y/F/N said, patting Y/N's hand.

Y/N took a deep breath, squeezing her dad's arm. "I'm ready."

With that, Y/N and her father starts walking.

Everyone was smiling, hearts melting.

"I love you, I'm so happy for you." Taylor mouthed as Y/N walked by them.

"I love you too, Tay." Y/N mouthed back, smiling.

Once Y/N and her dad made it to the altar, they faced each other and smiles. Y/N can already feel herself about to cry because her dad is already crying.

"Don't cry, dad." Y/N whispered, wiping her dad's tears away.

"I'm proud of you, my princess." Y/F/N said, he kissed his daughter's forehead before helping her up the altar. "I love you."

"I love you too, dad." Y/N said, smiling softly.

Y/F/N nodded his head, wiping his tears and walking towards Y/GM/N. He put his hand on his chest, feeling his heartbeat. We did it, my darling. He thought, smiling while thinking of his wife.

Just then, the door opened again and Scarlett came into the view.

Y/N's breath hitched upon seeing her lover, her heart couldn't keep calm. And her dad was right, everything else vanished, it's just her and the love of her life. She bit her bottom lip and now her tears really stream down her face, she couldn't contain her emotions anymore.

Scarlett smiles while biting her bottom lip, her own tears streams down her face. This is what she wants, Y/N is the person that she wants to see at the end of the aisle, waiting for her.

Finally, Scarlett and her dad approached the end of the aisle.

"Take care of my daughter, Ms. L/N." Scarlett's father said, shaking Y/N's hand.

"With all my heart, sir." Y/N said, smiling.

Scarlett's dad smiled before leaving the couple at the altar.

"My love," Scarlett spoke, holding Y/N's hand.

"My Scarlett." Y/N whispered, smiling. "You're stunning, my god."

"And you're ethereal." Scarlett said, wiping her lover's tears away before wiping hers.

"I am John and I am honored to be performing this celebration today. Welcome everyone. Today, we are gathered here to share in a celebration of love, and to join Scarlett Johansson and Y/N L/N as they seal their love with marriage. In the presence of family and friends, they will commit to living their lives together, two beautiful spirits sharing the most sacred of human relationships." John said.

The couple couldn't look away from each other as they listen to John.

"They have invited us here to rejoice, celebrate, and bear witness to their unity. They stand before you with a deep desire to share this expression of their love with you and with the world. We, their families and friends, form a community of love so that together we may support and encourage them with our abundance of wishes and blessings on this day and for all of their lives." John continue, then he looked at Scarlett. "Do you, Scarlett Johansson, take Y/N L/N to be your lawfully wedded partner, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, committing yourself unto them for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." Scarlett answered, looking between Y/N's eyes.

Y/N smiles, squeezing Scarlett's hands.

"Do you, Y/N L/N, take Scarlett Johansson to be your lawfully wedded partner, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health for richer or poorer, committing yourself unto them for as long as you both shall live?" John asked Y/N.

"I do." Y/N answered without hesitation.

"It's time for the vows, and I would like to remind you that saying your vows is one thing; living them day by day is another. What you promise today must be renewed tomorrow and every day that follows." John said, looking at Scarlett and Y/N. When the couple nodded their heads, he spoke again, "You may say your vows now."

Y/N took a deep breath. ""I, Y/N L/N, take you, Scarlett Johansson, to be my lifelong wife. I will
support, honor, and cherish you through all the circumstances we may face, and I vow to you that I will never stop celebrating our love. I vow to you that I will always choose you, no matter what. And I vow to love you unconditionally."

Scarlett smiles, she licked her lips. "I, Scarlett Johansson, take you, Y/N L/N, to be my lifelong wife. And on this day, I commit myself to you. I pledge to be there for you in challenging times, to celebrate with you in times of joy. I vow to uphold the individuality and equality of our spirits, to share your joys and sorrows, to care for you in times of sickness, and to love you no matter what happens in our lives." She said and kissed Y/N's hand.

Y/N smiles widely, this is really it, she's getting married to Scarlett.

John nodded his head, smiling. "The rings, please."

Lady Gaga walked up to the altar, holding the rings. She gave them to the couple, then she kissed the side of Y/N's head before leaving the altar.

"Your wedding rings are a reminder of the vows you made to each other today. A ring is an unbroken circle. With ends that have been joined together. It represents your union. It is a symbol of infinity and of your infinite love. It encircles an opening, which is the door to your future. When you look at these rings on your hands, be reminded of this moment, your commitment, and the love you feel for each other today." John said. "Scarlett, place the ring on Y/N's finger and repeat after me; Y/N, I give you this ring as a representation of my love with the promise to love you today, tomorrow, always, and forever."

Scarlett place the ring on Y/N's finger, "Y/N, my love, I give you this ring as a representation of my love with the promise to love you today, tomorrow, always, and forever." She said then putting the ring on Y/N's finger.

They both looked at it, smiling widely.

"Now, Y/N, place the ring on Scarlett's finger and repeat after me; I give you this ring as a representation of my love with the promise to love you today, tomorrow, always, and forever." John said.

Y/N place the ring on Scarlett's finger, "Scarlett, my life, I give you this ring as a representation of my love with the promise to love you today, tomorrow, always, and forever." She said before putting the ring on Scarlett's finger.

So beautiful. Y/N thought.

"Now that you, Scarlett Johansson and Y/N L/N, have promised to give yourselves to one another, to love each other through your sacred vows, and through the giving and receiving of these rings, I have the great honor and pleasure to now pronounce you married! You may now seal it with a kiss!" John said.

With that, the now married couple leaned in, sealing their love and vows with a passionate kiss.