Chapter 14

Ashton's POV:-

I saw her in this condition and my heart shattered to see my baby girl like this. I want that Bhuvi who is childish, Savage, queen of my life and caring back. Right she is sleeping in my arms and snuggling on my chest with a cutie pout on her lips. Seriously guys! I am controlling myself not to kiss her but I want to kiss her sooooo badly but I will wait until she lets me kiss her. I am sleepy guys so see you this morning. 

Morning, I woke up when someone woke me up and I opened my eyes and saw Bhuvi looked worried and suddenly I jump and 

Me:- What happened? Are you okay? did you get any nightmares again? Should- 

Before I could continue she put her finger on my lips and smiled at me. And she continued

Bhuvi:- Hey good morning to you too. I am okay. Nope, I didn't get any nightmares cause you were me so tight that nightmare said goodbye for now. (Said in baby voice at last she giggled) Let's goooo (she whined like a baby and grabbed my hand to lead me downstairs.) 

Me:- Okay wait let me get a mattress and blankets which are on the rooftop. (I said and she pout AGAIN. Cutie.)

Bhuvi:- Okay. Come downstairs I will get ready and prepare brekkie for everyone. Hmm? (expressed usually and when I agreed she showed her dimples while she smiled)

then we went to our respective rooms to get ready and snow was there with me in my room.  

Bhuvi's POV:-

I ran to my room and went to my bathroom and started sobbing, then cried loudly and I was crying messily while all the horrible memories flashed again. Then calmed and I decided to act normal cause there are two pregnant ladies there so I don't want to worry them and it was not good for their and their babies health also. I decided to get ready for today's work. 

Makeup-

Makeup-

Meanwhile in the hall:-

Just then everyone except Bhuvi who was getting ready and was crying in the bathroom. They were sitting in the living room and having coffee and tea. 

Esme:- Guys I think we should take a day off. From the day we have come here we have been working continuously. Especially Bhuvi, Damien, and Ashton. 

Chase:- Baby, We have to take care of today's work in queens which is important a lot of mess has happened in queens even though you should be there. We will try to finish our work soon and then we will take two days' to leave and we can rest and enjoy ourselves. but not today.

Ashton:- Yeah we can do that. But someone has to stay with Bhuvi. Cause the way she was last night I don't think it's not a good idea to let her be alone.

Kate:- Ya. But do you think she will listen to us? You know how stubborn she can be. Who will convince her?

Damien:- I will. Esme does one thing call Pearl and ask her about Bhuvi's schedule and let's share our work and we will let her take a rest. What do you think guys?

All of them agreed to his plan. Esme called pearl and Kate said her to put it on speaker. After a few minutes, they distributed the work that pearl had scheduled for bhuvi. Then bhuvi came and greeted everyone and went to prepare coffee for herself. While she was preparing breakfast for everyone Damien came to talk to bhuvi and help her.

Damien:- Hey princess, I need to talk to you.

Bhuvi:- Ya sure. What's up?

Damien:- The thing is can you take a leave for a few days. Cause after the way you behaved last night I am afraid that you will get even more stress. Please for us. 

Bhuvi:- (thought for a while) Okay. Even I feel tired and feel so much lazy today. But what about my schedule today I have a lot of work. (pouting) But I really need a few days of the break but you know what is happening in queens. and even weddings are also there a lot of perparat-

Damien: Hey Princess, Don't worry; we will take care of your schedules. You will take rest okay. Hmm?

Bhuvi:- (sighs) Fine. But I will come with you four for Kate's check-up and I should meet jisoo also there has she is COO of lifecare. so I promise after that I will come with one of you home. Oh! Even I have to go for navaratri shopping and I need to check in south Korea where is Indian shopping.

Damien:- Okay you can come. and about shopping we will next week. Okay? (bhuvi nodded while smiling) Is the food ready I am hungry? (pouting while looking at food)

Bhuvi chuckled at Damien's at childish behaviour. Called all for brekkie all started eating and Bhuvi said which got everyone's attention.

Bhuvi:- Guys, Uhm I am so so so very sorry because of me you guys had to be in stress. Actually something happen in Queens that triggered my past. Louis know what triggered me cause he saw me torchering a guy who tried to mess with Queens and he also was trying to get blue print of parker industries Chicago branch and Dalton enterprise LA branch. So I today I had to talk to Cisco, Ashton and Felicity regarding the plan how to secure these two branch. Again guys I am really very sorry. I am really feeling so much selfish because of me you guys are in stress and even I didn't think of Kate and Esme I got trapped in a cage called my past. I am so so sorry.(She held her ears and Looked down) I-I-I am S-S-SORRY GUYS. (she choked air while sobbing)

Ashton was sitting next to her so he pulled her to his embrace and said its okay.

Chase:- Buttercup don't tell sorry its okay. I know you look cute with red nose and crying face but don't be a crying baby. (Said to cheer her up) 

Bhuvi huffed in anger and made anger pout and then started smiling and pulled away from ashton's embrace and everyone started eating. Then damien said that Bhuvi is free from his punishment but she must wear indian dress with "please" how can they not use their puppy eyes. Bhuvi happily agreed. Then after brekkie bhuvi went to do dishes and they all went to do their works like first they went to hospital for check-up and then except Bhuvi and Ashton all others went to their work. 

Sorry guys for late post 

I was busy with college admissions and some other stuffs.😄