Chapter 30

Author's POV:- 

They reached the mansion and Damon ordered their men to lock that man in the basement and prepare for torcher. He picked up Bhuvi in bridal style and took her to the guest room. Payal and Sander were there to treat her wound. 

Bhuvi:- Where is Ash??  (With low voice) I want him. 

Payal:- Di, Right now treat your wound Bhai will come soon. He is still out there. (held her hands and patted her head as she was whimpering in pain) 

Sander:- Bhuvi I know it is painful but you have to be vital and control for a while. Okay?? (Bhuvi nodded and stuffed her head on the pillow as she was sleeping on her stomach) Your wound is very deep and a bullet is kind of big so it will be very painful but I will try to be careful. 

Bhuvi obeyed him and was screaming while grabbing the sheet tightly. After a while Sander and Payal successfully treated her and now they are giving her some blood. They both left the room so that she can rest. They went to the living room to see everyone was there. Ash came to sander and Payal with a worried face.

Ashton:- H-how is she?? Is she okay?? Please tell me she is out of danger. (was worried and was crying) 

Sander:- Hey Ashton. She is out of danger and safe sounding. Don't worry man your lady is very strong and stubborn. (Ashton hugged Sander and cried while smiling and ran to meet her) 

Esme:- But why was she screaming like that?? (asked him with curiosity) 

Payal:- Cause she had a very deep wound as the bullet was kind of big which is weird.

Hope:- Do you have that bullet?? 

Sander:- Yes we do. Here (gave her the bullet) But how will you get to know from the bullet which gang it was?? 

Matteo:- Some gangs have techniques or unique bullets. From that bullet, we can get a hint about which gang was it. Right, Sorella?? (looked at hope who agreed to what he said) 

Hope:- I and Matteo will work on this. But we need some time to get the information.

Mr. Salvator:- Take your time 'cause we have a guy who will get to learn his lesson. But make sure to get the information soon. (with his mafia boss voice and they nodded and the head of weapons(specialists) tagged with them) 

Mrs. Petrov:- Nico you want to tell me something?? You look like you want to do something. (Looked at Nico who wanted to share) 

Nico:- Yes mom, Guys I think it's time to tell Kims and Wangs about Bhuvi's secret. Before you guys explode I will tell you what happened to bhuvi in their office (He narrated the whole story then surprisingly Mrs. Petrov told whatever Bhuvi told her at a party when they were having a private chat) 

At this time everyone was having mixed emotions. Wildhearts except Ashton were very upset and were crying. They were feeling helpless as they were not there when their baby needed it. And ladies were regretting taking their anger on her. 

Meanwhile Ashton's POV:- 

I went to the guest room to see my baby. My heart ached to see her like this. I went to her and made her sit on my lap and she hugged me like a koala and snuggled on my neck and gave me a kiss. 

Me:- Babygirl, how are you feeling?? Is it painful?? (looked at her worried) 

Bhuvi nodded cutely and again hugged me again tightly and started crying. I tensed up and asked her what happened. she told me that she thought she was gonna die. My baby girl, this precious soul. I was cooing at her and she slept on my shoulder. I got a call from Jisoo unnie. 

Me:- Hello, Yes nonna??

Jisoo nonna:- Hey. Why is Bhuvi isn't picking up her call?? Is she okay?? (sounded worried)

Me:- No she is not okay. She got shot right now she is sleeping. Tell me nonna is there something you wanted to tell her??

Nonna:- Omo 😢. How is she doing?? Did you guys get to know which gang attacked you guys??

Me:- how do you know??

Nonna:- We are mafia and the way Bhuvi was talking and her dress told us everything. 

Ash:- I- wait everyone is there?? (Nonna said no only few of them) 

Suga's POV:- 

I was feeling bad for her. I was also worried about her as she was shot. We all were worried when Ashton said that she was shot. Jisoo nonna had her phone as a speaker so that we all can listen. we in the sense me, Hoba, Taehyung, Girls, and hyung line of Wangs. I don't understand how others fell for his "story", especially our parents. 

Jisoo nonna:- Bhuvi told me that she is gonna give me the address. 

Ashton:- Address?? I am not aware of any address. what's going on guys?? (sounded confused and concerned) 

Hoba narrated what happened in the office. We even apologized on behalf of everyone. We all met with silence. 

Ashton:- Ho- (Someone knocked on the door)Just a sec. It's open. Come in. (after a few seconds) Oh Mr. and Mrs. Petrovs and Salvators. 

Mrs. Petrov:- It's okay sit down. She is sleeping don't wake her up. Remember what she did when you woke her up. (chuckles) 

Ashton:- (Chuckled) Yes she literally told me not to hug and cuddle with her for a day. And now this cutie is hugging me like a koala. (looked at her with a smile and we all chuckled at his statement)

Mr. Salvator:- You have a mission with a few others. So get ready for a meeting. (with his bossy voice) 

Ashton:- What. How can I leave her in this state? And jisoo nonna and others want to meet you guys. No, I will not leave her in this condition. (sounded worried.)

Mr. Petrov:- We understand. Look we know that If you, me, Chase, Dimitri, Bella, Nico, and Mark(Personal bodyguard of Hope as she insisted). We all have very bad tempers and we can't hold our anger. So we will go on a mission. I will be leading this mission and as a leader, I am ordering you to get ready. (bossy tone at last) 

Aston:- (sighs) Fine. But keep me updated about her condition. Oh, I completely forgot that I was on phone. (looked at the elders nervously with a nervous smile)