Chapter 35

LET CONTINUEEEE.........

Author's POV:-

Raheja:- Jaan, It's me. I want to meet you now. I will not harm you jaan, please. 

Bhuvi:- (Sighs) Fine. Under one condition, This will be our last meeting. After this, you will leave all of our lives. When I say all mean Kims and Wangs as well. If you think of harming anyone then Raheja I know how to make you taste your own medicine. (Deep and dangerous voice which scared the shit of Sander and Damien as well then think about Raheja 👀) 

Raheja:- Su-sure Ja-jaan. I will leave you guys alone and I will start my new life. I just wanted to see you at last. (depressed voice made me lil worry about him. Because I am human) 

Bhuvi hummed, ended the call, and looked at her brother and her friend, who was done with her.

Bhuvi:- What?? Aishh!! Don't tell me you told me I would a stupid to go and meet and tell Oh BhArGaV I FoRGavE YoU. Forgive my fucking foot. He deserves anything but hates from me. (Annoying face and dragged these two creatures who call themselves human 🙄) I will tell after having lunch. I am hungryyyyyyyyy😣😣

Everyone started to have lunch which was filled with laughter and pulling each other's legs. Whoever cooked got a lot of compliments. They loved Indian food. Tell me who won't 😋😋🤩. Everyone was sitting here... 

Few were sitting near the counter and chatting

Few were sitting near the counter and chatting. Some of them are on the dining table. and others on couches and have a good time. Suddenly Bhuvi got up and switched on a soundproof device that was used previously and placed it on the main door and closed it. She looked at everyone who was busy chatting seeing this view she smile and got everyone's attention by clapping. Everyone at her with curiosity meanwhile Bhuvi dialed Mr. Salvator and put it on speaker. 

Bhuvi:- Hello, Uncle. Are others there?? (asked Mr. Salvator)

Mr. Salvator:- Wait. let me call them. GUYS COME HERE BHUVI WANTS TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!! (She heard some footsteps which means others are there and she smiled) 

Ashton:- Baby are you okay?? Did they do something to you?? (sounded worried) 

Dimitri:- Is everything okay?? 

Bhuvi:- Everything is sort. Don't worry. We all are having a great time here. I called you guys for something else. And by the way, the phone is on speaker.

Dimitri:- What is it??

Bhuvi:- (sighs) Everyone listen to me carefully. When Sander was dressing my wound. Damien got a call from Raheja. And guess what he wants to meet me. Before you guys interrupt me I agreed to meet him. 

Taehyung:- Nonna!! After what the MF did you want to meet him!! What if he blackmails you or does something to you and claims you as his? Nonna!! Please don't go. (at first, he yelled and later he spoke to her with worry tone. Everyone looked at taehyung as if he was reading their minds and were waiting for Bhuvi's response.)

Bhuvi:- I know Tae what he is capable of. But he doesn't know what are we capable of. He doesn't know that you guys know the truth. He thinks that I am weak and not capable of fighting for my people and for myself. He thinks I am still that girl who thinks that she will sell her dignity to him to save her people. But she died the day she lost her baby. As Xandar said no one knows what I am except Xanny, Dimi, Teo, Wildhearts, Bella, Payal, and Ariel. Except for them, no one knows how cruel I can become when my patience is tested or someone tries to irritate me with their annoying attitude. (without any emotions and a dangerous voice she continues) I am done with his useless tricks to my fall for him. Today he will witness something that he was never expecting from me. He chooses to play with fire not knowing that this fire can burn him and his lil empire. I will make sure he will see a psycho side of me and will beg me for death (she was speaking this with her dangerous voice while walking around the rooftop. Everyone was scared the shit of her. Even the Mafia side of them was shivering and was praying to god that she will come to normal her) I will make sure he will regret what he did. He will regret being born. (Laughs like a psycho) This is gonna be fun. (Looked at everyone) Will you help me get his lil gang down and bring him on his knees?? ( Everyone nodded with a psychotic smirk while a few others with pride on their face

Mr. Salvator:- We all agree. Tell us what we have to do. 

Bhuvi:- Finish your mission and come home. Until then He and his gang will be in our basement waiting for artwork on their body. 

Dimi:- (Chuckled) Okay Angry bird. we will complete our work and come back to have fun. But HEY!! Damon don't you fucking dare to use my favorite weapons to torcher they are MINE!! 

Jin Oppa/ Jisoo Unnie:- YAHH!! Babies are here (said at the same time and looked at each other with done faces) 

Everyone laughed looking at their faces and Kookie said

Jungkook:- Yah!! Hyungie and Nonna I am not baby (said while pouting. Everyone was awed looking at his cuteness) 

Jimin:- Yahh!! Coconut head You tell that you are not a baby but you are pouting like a child who failed to convince his parents to get candy. (laughed at him)

.

.

.

.

.

.