Chapter 21

Bhuvi's POV:-

I just woke up but am still on my bed cause I am lazy to get up😩😩😫😫. Then I didn't realize when I slept again and someone who dared to disturb me while I was asleep. I woke up and started sending deadly glares at that person and that was Ashton who I call my crush. I don't give a damn even if he is my crush😤😤. I think this Bandar(Monkey in Hindi) learned he is dead. I got up and started yelling

Author's POV:- 

By the way, Bhuvi didn't know that someone was watching her from her bedroom. Here these two tom and jerry started to fight😆😆

Bhuvi:- SAALE BANDAR KE BACCHE (you son of monkey in Hindi). HOW DARE YOU WAKE ME UUUPPP😤😡 (I chased him downstairs and went to the dining room and caught this Bandar and was about to beat the shit out of him but someone stopped me)

Chase:- What the hell is happening here?? *still processing* Bhuvi leave him now!! (Controlling my laughter see these two fighting like tom and jerry) Okay Okay, guys stop it. Bhuvi goes and get ready you have to visit Petrov's. 

Bhuvi:- Okay I will go. Before that tell this Bandar not to wake me up.😤😤 (said and left)

Both the boys started laughing and received to hard smack from pillows by Bhuvi😆😆

Bhuvi went to her room and got ready. And was doing some work on her laptop, and talking with Felicity regarding security matters.

Bhuvi was attending a meeting with other specialists of the saptapadi company regarding the Kim couple's wedding

Bhuvi was attending a meeting with other specialists of the saptapadi company regarding the Kim couple's wedding. And she was making a note of everything that the specialist was suggesting. Then she sent all the info to Namjoon as she is very close to him and hobi as well😊.

Someone's Pov:- (villain)

Someone:- Bhuvi, Bhuvi. See what you made me do? Why are you soo beautiful but my arms are still empty and sad without you jaan?? (sighs) I will make sure that you will be mine😏. (enjoying the view on the tv)

Bhuvi's POV:- 

I started getting ready to visit Petros and I heard someone knock on the door and said in a muffled tone "come in". I saw Louis coming with the letter I gave him. Then I suddenly became emotionless and was staring at it. Louis came and hugged me told me sweet words and told me to control myself for a while. And after a time, I left the mansion with the letter.  

An Eternity later (Just kidding guyssssuuuuu😝😝😝)

I reached their mansion and went inside and I was welcomed by bone-crushing hugs from mothers. Wait, Mothers!!!😲 then we broke our hug and saw I was not expecting this. I saw salvators are also here.😲😲 WTF!! I was still processing myself I came to the reality that someone was destroying my cheeks 😤😤 by squeezing them and that was none other than Mrs. Salvator and Mrs. petro. I was like 😑😑😑😶 and Mrs. Salvator smacked my head.

Mrs. Salvator:- You lil brat!! Petrovs told us that you called them and why are you late huh!? (said with concern)

me:- (Looking at her without any expression on my face nor eyes) Sorry I went to a store to get all these things and it was difficult for me to get this (With cold and deep voice) 

Everyone was shocked due to my reaction and especially my Indian accent. But they excused me cause of my condition.

Me:- By the way, What on the earth are you guys doing here?? (with my sexy Indian accent)

Damon:- Our sister is a friend of Hope. And hope called her and invited us here. So yeah we are finally here. And How are you Monkey??🤪

Me:- Fine Meindak (frog in Hindi). How are you guys?? (Said taking blessings from elders by touching their feet)

Nick:- We all are doing well. Don't worry we are there with you. 

Author's POV:-

Everyone settled down and she gave the letter to Mr. Petrovs. He started reading the letter and everyone's expression changed. Bhuvi was controlling her emotions. She was ready for any punishment she just wanted to get rid of the pain. Everyone in the hall was silent thinking about only two things. One how Bhuvi is gonna react if something happens to the pregnant ladies and babies?? Second, how can everyone protect each other especially Bhuvi from him?? Bhuvi looked at everyone and finally, she spoke,

Bhuvi:- (sighs) Guys I choose self-torture if there is no person who is ready for seeing our devil's side. So what-

Matteo:- ARE YOU CRAZY?? SELF TORTURE SERIOUSLY BHUVI?? DO YOU HAVE OTHER WAYS THAN THIS OPTION!? (out of blue he yelled and made others got startled) 😡😡

Jack:- Calm down bro. And why did you choose this option when you do it in another way!?

Bhuvi:- Only in this way I can be out of control and I can scream and cry how much I want. I just want to get rid of this pain and guilt guys. (Starts sobbing) Pls, help me. Think about me anything I don't care about it. Once I get rid of this, I can think clearly and come up with a strategy and backup plan. And don't forget that Pregnant ladies and unborn babies are in danger and even Ash. And for the new addition, we have Kims' and Wangs' families to be protected. (Sighs and after a long pause she turns to Xander and Dimitri) And hey Xander and Dimi I need to have a word with you guys right now. 

The next chapter will be soon I think let's see:)  

Love you guys❤❤