Chapter- 32(Edited)

HAPPY SUGA DAY GUYS!!!!💜😀😀

Let's continue:-

Suga:- Jungkook, who gave you those (with a cold and serious voice and angry look which made jungkook tear up and scared went behind Namjoon as he is his hero hyung and suga took a deep breath and looked at jungkook with a calm face and soft voice) Kookie, did that bastard gave you those pics??

Jungkook looked at suga with teary eyes and looked at others(including wildhearts, Salvators, and Petrovs) with teary eyes and a pinky nose. Jungkook slowly nodded his head while pouting.

Hope:- Shit!! Guys sorry to interrupt but I might have something. (everyone is looking at her)

Xander:- What is it, Sorelle??

Hope:- Follow me, everyone. (Some of us were annoyed so she looked at them) I. Said. Everyone (with cold and dark bossy voices)

We all followed her and went to the corridor and what we saw made us speechless. It was a very elegant office and we reached conference room 1. She signed us to settle down and we did. We looked at Salvators and Petrovs they were having emotionless faces same goes for wildhearts.

Mr. Salvator:- Bambino what's the matter?? Are kims and wangs necessary for that?

Hope:- Yes dad. They want to know the truth even I want to know. I had- (someone interrupts her and she just looked at that person and that person was Mr. Kim)

Mr. Kim:- You didn't tell to your daughter Mrs. Petrov??

Mrs. Petrov:- We just got her. And we thought it was unnecessary for the moment. And Bhuvi and Hope have trust issues so we wanted them to open up enough to tell about their past. Even if we don't know our daughter's past because we want her to feel comfortable and safe enough to tell us about her past. (we felt it as senseful thought)

Hope:- May I continue?? (looking at them and fake smile as they both nodded) Thanks, gentlemen. Sander and Payal you guys remember the bullet that you removed from Bhuvi's body?? (They nodded and from here kims and wangs became curious) As we suspected the bullet was quite big and weird for some reason.

Bhuvi:- Wait Hope. You guys are examining a bullet?? (hope nodded her head) Can I see that bullet if you have?? (Hope looked at her elder brother. Xander signed her to give that's when she gave her) Thanks, you can continue. (started examining bullet and saw something and started sketching)

Hope:- This bullet is not ordinary one. Thanks to Damon, Sander and Payal they saved her life. (everyone looked at her confused written on their face but Bhuvi looked at her with shock cause she understood what she meant but not that clearly) Hey you okay?? (looked at bhuvi with worry but bhuvi told to continue so she did)That bullet consisted of nanotech which had um.... (looked nervous)

Damon:- Peanut, what did it consist of??

Hope:- (looked at everyone and got to know they were waiting for her so she took a deep breath) It consisted of an injection which is used for birth control and worse than that (looks to Bhuvi) to make sure you won't have kids with Ashton. [don't know if this is real or not]

Bhuvi:- That's why I can barely move?? (everyone was looking at Bhuvi who was about to cry)

Hope:- No. Nanotech was still inside when they removed the bullet and injects were still not launched. You were barely able to walk because the bullet hit your nerves lil harshly. That weakened your nerve but you will be fine as he gave medicine. Don't worry you can still become mom 😊.

Bhuvi:- I have few questions for kims and wangs. May I ask you?? 🥺

Jay:- Sure. But before that lets introduce each other.

Everyone started introducing themselves.

Taehyung:- um.. I have a request. (Everyone looked at him so he started making his cute tata mic face) Can I sit next to Bhuvi noona 🥺🥺🥺. As I said I am good boy 🥺🥺. I will not hurt noona 🥺🥺🥺. Please pretty please 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺.

Everyone were awe mode and couldn't resist his cuteness so others agreed. He happily sat between Xander and Bhuvi. Everyone started discussing about the other things.

Taehyung (whispers to Xander) :- I am jealous of you 🥺.

Xander:- Ohh why tho?? (Whispers back)

Taehyung:- For two reasons. One is that you guys know each other's secrets, enjoyed parties together, had sleep overs, attending annoying and boring business meetings or business parties. Leave that you guys studied in same college 😩😩. And second is that I kinda a find jealous word cute so yeah.

Xander:- I-😑🐧. (Looks at taehyung) Are you sure you are not a model?? Cause you look fabulous as model.

(Look whom are we kidding 😩😩

(Look whom are we kidding 😩😩. This guy knows how to make armies go crazy 🥵🥵)

Taehyung:- Thanks but don't tell this in front of Jin Hyung 🙂. (Xander looked at taehyung with confusion) Oh you will get to know soon☠️. Noona 🥺 and Xander hyung 🥺 (both of them looked at him) I am sorry behalf of my family. I don't know where they have kept their brains. But please don't be mad at them 🥺🥺.

He made this cutuuuuu faceuuuu😘

Xander and Bhuvi looked at each other then agreed

Bhuvi:- Winter bear, have you seen this anywhere?? (Showed him a sketch and Taehyung said no so she asked Xander and he replied yes) Guys I might have something as well (while texting in her phone. She stood up and walked confidently as she was able to walk and stood next to Hope)

Bhuvi:- Xander where did you see this sketch??

Xander:- Oh. While doing my favorite work- which is torture for sure. That mf who shot you. He had this exactly the same design as his tattoo. (Causally while playing with his dagger)

Bhuvi:- Kims and Wang,Wildhearts and Payal know that you guys are mafia. And recently couples of Salvatore and Petrov knows as well.

Hope:- Wait- you guys are mafia. And can't understand the camera angle and what is fake and what is not. (Scoffs and looked at other side)

Jimin:- (banged the table) Shibal. how dare you talk about our mafia.