# 1

I've been living in Nockfell for about a month now. I like it here, its quite and cold. I used to live in Texas, absolutely hated it there. Everyone theres either a self absorbed republicans or just idiots. Yet my dad never wanted to move, since it was where he was born and stuff. Yet he still did, he seemed more happy about it then I thought.

Most likely it being because we were getting away from my mother, if you can even call her that. She's disgustingly horrible, manipulative, and mentally abusive. I don't know why she's like that. Either way we're away from her now, which obviously is a relief.

I remember when we first moved here.

-FLASH BACK-

"Y/n.Wake up." A deep voice said, I jerk up from my uncomfortable position. "Huh?" I mumble, rubbing my eyes. "We're here." My father says. I sigh, "Okayy." I whine. I hop out of the car, dragging my feet to the back of the car. Opening the trunk, yanking out a box with my name on it. Setting it down, as I grab another. "Y/n, go ahead and head to the room with Naya. The keys are in the front seat." My dad requests. "Alrighty." I simply respond, walking to the passenger side. Opening the car door, I search for the keys. Once I found them I remove my body from the passenger seat. Closing the door, opening the back seat.

Grabbing a small crate. As I pick up the crate a small 'meow' comes from it. "Oh sorry Naya." I say lifting the crate up towards my face. Gently petting Naya's little nose. "Hey Dad, which room are we?" I ask lowering the crate. "It should said on the key tag." He says, still taking out boxes. I look at the keys, looking at its tag.
"401." I read aloud.

Easy to remember.

I start making my way to the front of the apartment complex,
Looks kinda bland.
As I walk through the doors, I look around for an elevator. Once I found it, I step inside pressing the '4' button. Waiting as the elevator took me to my requested floor, I again lift Naya's crate to my face. "Hey Naya, you'll have a nice and comfy bed to sleep on very soon." I say with a smile. The ding of the elevator caught me slightly of guard. Once the door opened I stepped out looking for 401. As I found it I walk to the door, unlocking it. Stepping inside, I walk over to a counter, setting down the crate. Making sure to close the door after.

Take a deep breath taking in my new surroundings. I then search for my room, opening the first door I saw. A small bedroom, 'Is this mine or Dad's?'
Just then my dad, strugglingly opens the door. Quickly turning to the door, I see him with most of the boxes.
"Um, need help?" I ask slightly concerned
"Yes." He says, blowing a strand of hair out of his face.
Speed walking towards him, I grab a couple boxes. Reading the labels on them, setting them down.
"I've got all the boxes, I just need to go and park the car." He states, sighing a bit dramatically.
"Okay." I say, turning back to Naya's crate. As dad closed the doors I opened the crate up, letting her out onto the counter. She began looking around, then jumping off the counter to go explore.

I then go take a look through the other doors, only to find a bathroom, another bigger bedroom and a small closet.

-SMALL TIME SKIP-

After a bit, dad came back with one more box and some papers. I had been holding Naya, pointing out things for her. "Oh Dad, which room is who's?" I ask, carefully putting Naya down.
"This one should be yours." He replied , walking over the first door. "Yeah." He opening the door.
"Okay!" I say, grabbing the few boxes with my name on it. Hauling them into my room, I rip them opening, not wanting to waste any time.
"Y/n, I've got your bed." Dad says, dragging a much bigger box in. "The mattress is in the living room, I need to put this together first."
Assuming it was the bed frame, I offered to help.
"Want help?"
"Sure." He says also ripping open the box.
Both my dad and me were impatient people when it came to putting things together. We like to get things done as soon as possible.

- ANOTHER SMALL TIME SKIP-

Once we finished putting the frame together and placing the mattress on, I strugglingly put the clean sheets on. After finally making the bed, I moved on from the bed to the dresser. Since the apartment came with a dresser, all I had to do was put my clothes in and decorate it.
After putting my clothes away, I then opened a new boxes with trinket's and small decorations. I didn't like to over decorate things, I wanted to keep more simple. Putting a small mirror on top of the dresser along with a book.
Remembering I had a jewelry holder somewhere, once I found it I set in on the dresser top. Then adding many bracelets, necklaces, etc.

Once I finished almost completely decorating the room, beside from the empty side of the room that was storing boxes for now. I plopped on the bed, tired from moving around so much. Then I hear tiny steps approaching my bed, Naya then jumping onto my stomach, causing me to quickly sit up.
"Naya! What are you doing?" I ask, though she obviously couldn't answer. She began rubbing herself against my face. Giggling at the feeling for her soft fur, my mood completely changed. I started petting her, scratching the bottom of her chin, causing her to purr. As I pet her, she began drifting off to sleep, as did I.

~