# 4

I woke up by a knocking at the front door. I quickly shoved the covers off myself, lazily walking to the door. Quickly brushed my fingers though my hair. I didn't bother looking through the peak whole, just yawning as I opened the door.

I was shocked of who I was meet with, Sal. I quickly stood up straight, shoving my hair out of my face.

"Hi." I blurt out.
Why am I nervous?

"Hi, I was wondering if you wanted to hangout with Larry and me?" He asks, in his still surprisingly deep voice. "Oh, uh sure.!" I respond, confused.

"Cool, we can head down there right now if that okay?" He explains, "Okay! Let me go tell my dad and get a few things." I reply, leaving the door open.

I speed walk back to your room, incredibly quickly changing and putting on a bit of mascara then grabbing lipgloss and other stuff. Snatching  my brush and quickly brushing my hair, fixing it. Then I rushed to my dads room.

"Hey Dad, Sal asked if I could hangout with him and Larry. So I'm going to go do that." I explain, popping i head through his door. He looks at me, smirking a little.
"Okay, I'll lock the door behind you." He replies, following me back to the door, where Sal had been patiently waiting.

"Okay have fun you two." You dad says enthusiastically, patting your back. I give Sal a awkward smile, slightly embarrassed of my dad. As I walk out the door with both of us hearing a soft snicker from the other side of the door, as it closed.

I turned to Sal, "Let's go shall we?" I ask smiling, completely ignoring my embarrassment. He smiles back, "We shall."
This made me to blush a little, he matched your personality, it felt nice.

Us two walked into the elevator, Sal lightly turned a key to get to the basement. I rocked back and forth on my heels, getting a little impatient, as usual. I looked at Sal from the corner of my eye, noticing he was already looking at me. I quickly diverted my eyes else where.

The elevator dinged, indicating we were at the basement floor. We both stepped out at the same time, Sal then led me to 𝟏B.

He knocked on the apartment door before opening it. He stepped in, holding the door open for me. I step in, "Should I take my shoes off?" I ask, though I'd been here before I still felt the need to ask.

"No im sure it's fine." He replies, walking to Larry's room. I followed behind him, quickly fixing my hair again. He knocked, then just opening the door again.

"Hey Larry." He says, moving to let you walk into the room. "Hey Sally Face!" Larry replies.
Sally face?

I look at Sal confused, "Sally face?" I ask, putting my thoughts into words.
"Oh its just a little nickname Sal's got." Larry explains, as Sal sits down.
"Ooh okay, cool." I reply. I kinda just stood there, not knowing what to do.

"You can sit down it you want." Larry suggests, motioning to the spot next to Sal on a bean bag. I sat next to him, keeping a comfortable distance.
"So Y/n, what you wanna do?" Sal asks, looking to me.
"What ever you guys want to do." I answer, looking to both the boys.

"Cool I can show you some amazing songs!" Larry suggest excitedly. I then remembered he'd already done that, which I showed little to no interest in when he did.
"Oh I already showed you." He says, remembering too. He had a disappointed look, probably remembering how it seemed I didn't care of the songs.