# 2

Since it's been only a month from moving to a Nockfell, I haven't started school or anything. Which means I have zero friends, I've said hi to some people but mainly adults. My dad became friends with this dude named Henry. I've meet him like once, he told me something about having a son my age. I wasn't really paying attention.

I've also kinda became friends with this kid Larry, he seems pretty cool. Me and him don't hang out to often. I don't think it's because he doesn't like me, maybe it is I don't really know. Kinda has to do with me giving him a weird look every time his does anything.

Its not like I can control it, I kinda just do it. Anyways, school will be starting in a week or two and I don't know what to do. I don't know anyone.

My thought process was interrupted by a loud knock at my  door.

"Yes?" I ask. "Y/n, come here please." My father said, in such a way it made me slightly concerned. I hopped up and off my bed. Making my way out the room, fixing my hair a bit.

Opening the door and taking a deep breath, I say; "Yeah dad?" 
To my surprise he was right in front of my door, I took a few steps back.
"Get dressed, we're going to the store." He says, then walking away.

"Okay..?" I reply closing my door. "What the hell?" I mumble under my breath. I yank open my drawers, grabbing simple comfortable clothes.

Quickly putting those on, grabbing my shoes and slipping them on. Looking into the mirror, quickly blushing my hair and putting a bit of mascara on. Flinging open the door, I quickly brush my fingers through my hair.

"Ready." I say, doing a quick little pose. "Okay let's go." Dad says with a small chuckle. I open the apartment door as my dad locks it behind the two of us. I speed walk to the elevator, want to not have to be in there with a rando.

As me and my dad were going to the lobby, I start going back and forth on my heels, getting impatient. Then the elevator dings as the metal doors open slowly. I step out along with your dad, quickly turning my attention from the task at hand to the bright haired boy in the room.

After noticing the boy I see what seems to be his father, Is that Henry?
"Oh Henry!" Your father says, quickly waving.
Oh lord.

"Oh D/n!" (D/n; Dad's name)
Then of course my dad walks he's bum to Henry and they start talking each other's ear off. I start trying to make it very obvious I wanted to get on with it. Arms crossed and everything. Then I hear my name pop up in their conversation.

"Yeah Y/n's going to be starting school in a couple weeks."
I sigh, knowing your going to have to join the conversation.

"Yep." I say blankly. "Oh, so will Sal!" Henry says enthusiastically. I rise a brow at the name, Who?

"Actually me and Sal were just about to head back to our apartment." Henry explains, motioning to the blue hair boy behind him. I tilt my head, trying to get a look at the boy. I felt excited to meet another kid my age. The blue hair boy conveniently looked over to me at the same time.

I was slightly shocked by him, he had a mask on. I was more fixated on the blue eyes behind the mask. I wasn't necessarily close to him but I could see how mesmerizing they were. I caught myself staring at him, quickly fixing my posture. He seemed to do the same.