lana lang x reader

A/N: well look who's back writing for this book :) <3 if there's any mistakes lemme know, and doesn't kristin look so beautiful in that photo omg

summary; a cute morning moment between you and lana. 

word count: 254

 ‧₊˚✩

lana awoke to the sound of birds chirping outside the open window, a warm gentle breeze flowing throughout the room. 

she heard a light snore and turned her head to the side, her gaze landing upon her partner snuggled up into  her side, all wrapped up nice and cozy in her bedding. a small smile permanently stuck on your face, which she found really cute.

she gently lifted her hand to brush some hair away from your forehead. you scrunched your eyebrows in result. 

she smiled, much more brighter this time; tongue poking between her front teeth a little bit. 

suddenly you yawned, like a kitten she thought. opening your beautiful E/C eyes, gaze immediately going to her. 

"g'morning." your words were slurred, still laced with sleep, as you stretched your limbs.

"good morning, cutie." she giggled, you playfully glaring at her.

"hey, see this-" you gestured to your bare face and messy wild hair, "-is not cute, k?" 

she full-on laughed now, "aww, what a cutie.." she pinched your cheek softly, small giggles leaving her mouth. you pouted, even though a small snicker left your lips.

once the laughter died down, you both were just laying there, on your sides gazing at each other as the sun shone through the curtains.

" i love you." you both spoke in unison, making your eyes widen as laughter filled the room once more. 

"jinx!"