"Huge Unexpected Turn"

Violet and I screamed in sync as we got thrown from a mountain stack full of... stinky socks?! I immediately got down in disgust, but once I did, a man tied me down, along with Violet and the other kids who are crying.

Ok, this day was WAY more hectic than I asked for!

"Listen up, kiddos. Whoever tries to escape this room is gonna receive some whipping, so ya'll better listen! Your mommies and daddies are not here to save you since you'll be sold to a different country. Even if I did asked for money, they won't be fast enough to retrieve you all so easily..." one man explained before I scoff.

"Oh! This is rich. This is really rich! Father is not am imbecile like you thought! He plans my safety well and you will surely be stuck in the dungeon with one wish from my doll!" I threaten, but he just laugh as more men appeared on the room, holding some guns.

"Is that so? What? Your pops put a good'old chip in your dolly? Well I'll take that!" I gasp when he took Nolan. He had a hard time with the other since I was holding unto Lou tightly, but he manage to grab him when he pushes me back and fell on my butt.

"You're dad's pretty smart for an ordinary model by leaving his agent life, but I'm glad enough to meet that chump again after I put you in a good use. He is weak on his knees with you on my command~" he grinned and reveal himself by pulling off his mask before leaving with some men while the half stayed.

Once I heard the door shut, my brave act breaks down to panicked and slide carefully with the others as the men observe our little moves. I was near to bursting my tears after hearing him not seeing my family again, but what did he mean by meeting my dad? Was he a fan? But aside from that, I checked my kiddie bag and all I have was some snacks.

I just glance at the dirty kids who looked at it before I slide it to them.

"Cynthia, we're gonna die!"

I don't have the appetite at this rate...

The man who's carrying the perfection dolls opened another room where some toys were locked up before throwing Lou and the other two to the pile. Apparently, Violet and Maria accidentally switch dolls, so Mark is with us.

"Oi. Got anything new?"

"Sir, former Agent Nicholas called and threaten us to be sentenced to death if he didn't return his daughter and niece back. There's basically helicopters looking for us..."

"Oh we'll return her. Let's just see if he's fast enough unlike the last he failed to save his former agent wife. Tomorrow, the ship from Sydney will arrive next thing in the morning, so once they did something stupid, it's bye bye to their precious pearl. Go, ask them about the money. Hmm... make it $10 million dollars. His daughter has something precious that is more than that amount of money" he grinned from his order.

"Dandy, you're in control outside and be alert against the cops"

•Lou's POV•

I listened to their leader about a 'ship moving to Sydney' and the amount of money. That's a crime committed for ransom! My pupils went solid hard when I heard that Cynthia will be sold with the other kids before his dad could even retrieve her back.

Those bastards! I can't let that happen! Once they left, I quickly grabbed Nolan and run for the door. He threw me up to the doorknob as I try to twist and unlock the doorknob, but it just won't budge. I grunted and tried necessary method to unjammed this blasted thing. "Ugh, it's locked! Nolan, note me that unlocking doors will also be put in training..." I mouthed from above before he nodded.