Chapter 9: Awake

(Pantless-wizard POV)

Ow... I groaned, opening my eyes and seeing myself in a bed. I look over to see worried hermit faces. "Are you guys alright? It seems I'm the center of the room right now, so anyone want to fill me in? Why do you all look worried?" I laughed nervously, glancing back at everyone. "Scar, we found you on that path unconscious." Bdubs squeaked, Still looking at me nervously. "What happened? " I turned to Look at X, who had asked the question. "Oh! Right! So, ok, I was wondering where Mumbo had hid, so, I decided to go back the way he had come, I found this weird cave, and next thing I know I get knocked out with a single punch by someone in a red sweater." I finished, looking at everyones puzzled and curious faces. "Could you take us there?" False asked, hopping from foot to foot. I nodded and got out of the bed. Everyone hurried out of the room to grab some stuff. I was about to head out when I took one more glance around the room to see a ghostly Mumbo Jumbo. "Hey, Mumbo, you alright?" He looked up at me, shaking off his nerves "Y-yeah, I'm fine. Go on ahead, I'll catch up!" He hummed nervously. "Alrighty then, We'll be outside If you need us!" I yelled, walking out of the room, That was odd... does he know the red sweater person? Only one way to find out... 

I turned to walk right back into the tent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon soon soon!!! I'm really excited!! Thanks for sticking with the storyline!!! I love this and don't plan on quitting any time soon! Remember, Take care of yourself!!! don't let your mental health lose balance!

-from, an excited author that did three chapters in a day!(I think...)