Chapter 16

So lots has happened, soI'm just gonna go through a few and what they mean for the future of this book. 1. I got into my dream high school, and this is a fancy rich kid school, so I will have LOTS of homework and that means less posting. 2. Abortion is illegal, but thank the lord Florida hasn't banned it yet, but hypothetically, if Florida does make it illegal and I disappear for about 9 months, or become u usually active for 9 months yk whats happenin. 3. I have uninstalled and reinstalled wattpad about 5 times in the past week AND I have notifs turned off, so if you ask a question or something in the comments it may take a while for me to answer, anyways, enough chit chat, onto the book!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(IM GOIN 3RD PERSON UP IN THIS BITCH)
Y/n cleaned off her face from the tear-stained mascara and stuff and made sure she looked good. She strolled over to Connor's room and the door opened quickly.

"Oh, you've come to join us at the perfect time, we were picking teams for charades and we have an odd number." Connor said, letting her in.

"Oh, okay, so who's team am I on?" Y/n asked.

"Well, as the two dwellers of this here location, you two shall be captains." Richie said in an old english accent.

"O-oh okay then, Connor, you can pick first." Y/n said.

"Alright, then I choose Richie." He says.

Richie walks over with a suppressed grin and stands beside him, their pinkies interlocking for just a second, then y/n interrupts their moment.

"I'll take Stan then." Y/n says.

"Mike, your with us." Richie said.

"Alright Benny boy that means your with us."  The older girl says.

After about 10 minutes there was a knock at the door. Y/n walked out to see her dad at the door, facing a cop, who was holding a... boy? And was that bleached hair?
'Holy shit Vic what the hell are you doing here?' Y/n thought.

"I'll be right back guys." Y/n says, leaning her head back into the room the boys are all in.

"Dad, whats going on?" She asked.

"This young delinquent was attempting to come through the front door." The cop who was holding Vic stated. "I bet he's in with those other rascal teens."

"Let him go please officer, he's my friend." Y/n calmly said.

"And how do we know he's not working from the inside?" The cop asked.

"He was there with me when the attack happened. He was just as affected as I was." Y/n said.

"Y/n/n, you know we can't-" her dad started.

"Oh, so Connors allowed to have his whole group here but I can't have a single person here?"

"No, y/n, its just-"

"Just what? That he was friends with those assholes just like I was, by that logic, you and I could be working for them, I mean hell, you were one of their fathers! Or is this because he's a guy and I'm a girl? Because if you think I'm about to woohoo the day my ex-best friend and brother ripped up all my shit, destroyed my best friend's car and then tried to kill one of their dads you are purely mistaken, now please, let my goddamn friend inside." Y/n demanded.

The cop sighed and shoved Victor inside.

"C'mon Vic, let's go to my room." She says quietly, grabbing his wrist and practically dragging him to her room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count 600 including top message

Holy crap I'm on a roll, this is fun!

<3