Chapter 18

Bro Stranger things got me fucked up, also its really late rn and names are just a social construct so if i call Connor Richie or something my bad
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*FLASHBACK*
"Hey y/n the gangs doing a matching outfit thing today and since you hang out with us we don't want you to ruin it. Go put on grey sweatpants and a white t shirt." Patrick said.

"I don't have any grey sweats though, only a pair of black ones." I told him

"Are you serious? Hold on, let me fine something... here, these should probably fit you." He handed me a pair of grey sweatpants.

"Holy fuck these have pockets! You're not getting these back." I exclaim running to my room to change. 

I put on the grey sweats and a plain white tee then chucked on my shoes and walked out to to join the guys in Belch's car.

"Y'know those used to be Victor's, he got them from Greta in 8th grade." Patrick whispers to me.

"Ew why do i need to know that?" I whisper back.

"Because I think theres still a condom in the pocket." He whispers back

I reach my hand into my pocket slowly until I feel something. I'm. Petrified. I take it out and realize its a condom still in its wrapper.

"You're all fucking disgusting." I say as I throw it at Patrick.

"Greta's the one that put it there!" Patrick defended.

"And your the pervert ass that didn't take it out!"

"I forgot it was there!"

"Ya and thats what they all say about your fucking micropenis!" I yell and get out.

I'm not taking anyones shit today, not after that dickhead.

I'm strutting over to my locker with the boys not very far behind me when someone bumps my shoulder. He turns to apologize but before he can I speak.

"Watch it you fuck." I say, then keep walking.

I get to my locker to see the one and only, Greta, standing there, in front if my locker.

"Oh look, its the whore who thinks shes a Hockstetter." Greta and her goons laugh.

"Listen bitch, I'm not in the fucking mood right now, so I'm going to ask you once kindly, please move."

"I don't move for little sluts like you." Greta scoffs

"Fine, I'll move you myself." I say and shove Greta over.

I have a locker on the top, so the bottom corner is about eye level with greta. As she stands to come get me I swing open my locker, hitting her right in the forehead and almost knocking her unconscious. I grab my books and head to my first class. 10 minutes in, the speakers went off with the front desk lady calling me to the office.

"Ms. Hockstetter, is it true you shoved Ms. Keene down then used your locker door as a weapon?" The principal asked as I walked into his office.

"It was self defense." I explain.

"Self defense my ass!" Greta exclaims.

"Both of you will be serving after school detention for a week, and each time you curse in protest, there will be another day added." The principal said.

"But I have a job!" I interjected.

"No buts! I'm sure you'll be fine missing a little for a week." The principal said.

"If taxation without representation is tyranny , and the right to a fair trial is constitutional, how come we are being punished without the opportunity to defend ourselves?" I ask.

"Because you're-"

"Because we're students and we have no rights? Or because we're women and we belong in the kitchen? Or both? With all due respect principal, I will not be attending detention if I am treated less than human. Now, if you'd excuse me, I have math class. Unless, of course, you'd like to hear what I have to say to defend myself from your accusations?"

That day I made Derry history. In some eyes as a rebellious teen, in others as a hero who justified how students were treated in that school. I still had detention, of course, but it was only two days after school for injuring someone on campus. Luckily for me, though, I got to spend them with Victor, in the back of the room talking and making jokes as the teacher who was supposed to be watching slept at the front of the classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 731

Its late and im tired but you should totally go follow my main account especially if you like offline tv and friends its LICENTIUMM