Episode 7

Now we see Y/n walking to the Apex Games building from before.

Y/n: *walks in*

Receptionist: "Hello sir, what are you here for?"

Y/n: "Hello, I'm here for the Apex Games qualifiers."

Receptionist: "Alright, and what would your Callsign be?"

Y/n: "Behemoth."

Receptionist: *typing* "Alright sir just go to the room over there." *points at door*

Y/n: "Alright, thank you very much ma'am."

Receptionist: "Of course, have a good day sir."

Y/n then walks into the room from the days prior to see that the kiosk from before was gone and there were only 5 other people, among them was Shepherd. Deciding to be social Y/n walks over to him.

Y/n: "Scope."

Shepherd: "Behemoth."

Y/n: "Doing alright?"

Shepherd: "Yes, you?"

Y/n: "Alright."

Shepherd: "How is Ariadne?"

Y/n: "She's good, probably turning on the TV so she can watch the match."

Shepherd: "Speaking of the match, I just say that I am not excited for having to fight you."

Y/n: "I have to agree. You're a good guy, and very skilled."

Shepherd: "All business. Nothing personal."

Y/n: "I'd love for you to actually MEET Ariadne, what happened last night isn't much of a meeting is it?"

Shepherd: "I agree, she seems sweet."

Y/n: "She is."

Just then Kuben Blisk, in the flesh, walks onto the stage, causing most to stop talking and look that way.

Blisk: "Welcome everyone, today is the final match you must participate in to become legends yourselves.

You can hear some light conversation from that around you.

Blisk: "Some of you might've heard that there would be a "surprise" of sorts to spice up the game. Well, hear they are!"

Over to your right you see double doors open to reveal..... the Apex Legends. Specifically: Revenant, Ash, Fuze, Octane, Rampart, Bangalore, and Loba.

Blisk: "As you all should remember, this game is a free for all, but the Legends have an incentive, if any of YOU win, you become Legends, if any of the current Legends win, not only do you all NOT become Legends, but they get paid quite a bit of cash, 12,000 for every kill."

This got some of the contestants riled up, pissed that not only are they going to have to compete against each other, but they also have to go against the Apex Legends, with all of the present Legends being well known killers and mercenaries, barring Octane.

Blisk: "While I'm sure plenty of you have some strong words you might want to use I recommend you get ready, cause the ship is leaving innnn." *checks watch* "Now!"

The doors from a couple days ago re-open allowing everyone to enter the drop ship, with the Legends.

*Timeskip - ~2 hours*

(Ariadne POV)

Right now Ariadne is at the kitchen table watching the TV she and Y/n had found and installed into the S/n (ship name) currently she was watching the Apex Games.