5

She wanted to yell at the heavens that cursed her!

She did not want to go with Sesshomaru but he held dominance over her very soul whether she liked it or not. Inuyasha looked at her hands, now weak in this new body.

She then understood that yes she was born to a beautiful face but that will only win her a guarded cage. She shut her eyes and tried to fight the tears behind her lids.

Soon they reached the castle deep in the western lands, and it was everything that she ever imaged it would be.

But she couldn't appreciate it right now. Because her nerves and fear where choking her

She felt his hand stroke her now silky hair making sure to rub her ears, making her shiver slightly. Inuyasha  didn't want to respond to him but her body had a mind of its own. He took her through the front gates dismissing the collective gasps when the demons of the castle noticed the young female.

"My Lord! You have returned and with company" said an elderly demon looking at Inuyasha with wide eyes.

They reached what Inuyasha assumed where his quarters, and her heart was slamming in her chest. He had let her go and she darted to the other side of the room trying to desperately find a way out and back to herfriends.

"If I get out of here I will go down the well with Kagome and hopefully live the rest of my natural life there"

"Come here" he used that voice again making her whine in response.

"No! I won't submit to you..not now not ever! You're my brother for Kami's sakes! This is not normal!" Inuyasha cried out trying to make him understand that this was just too much and too soon.

"You are my life mate Inuyasha, and as such are obligated to bare my pups and live by my side" he said taking his armor off.

She bristled in anger

"So that's what I am? Just your breeding bitch?! I will sooner die than to give in to to that fate! " Inuyasha snarled crouching ready to slice him with her claws if he so much as dared to come near.

"You will learn obedience" he said with a deadly smirk that made her panic.

Before he could so much as let that snarl of the alpha out, the young female did the only thing that came to mind….Inuyasha jumped out the window.

She knew they were pretty high up…but in that moment she felt like a cornered dog…ready to chew her own leg off than to accept the outcome he was picturing for her.

Inuyasha landed on another tower ripping off some of the tiles, and then leaped to a landing on the second floor of the castle, looking up to see her half brother leaping out of the same window to follow her.

She didn't hesitate to jump from the second floor landing on the stone floor below on the balls of her feet, then took off running as fast as she could with her remaining strength.

"Stop her!" yelled out Sesshomaru from a distance.

The white haired girl pulled out Tetsusaiga and sliced the first demon that tried to get a hold of her and kept running without pause.

They closed the gate but Inuyasha pushed through it with addamant barrage and kept running until she was in the forest.

She took off into the trees knowing that she was faster that way going from branch to branch and putting as much distance from Sesshomaru and herself

She heard a snarl behind her. Too close for comfort and knew that he was closing in on her

"Damn it!" Inuyasha cried out pushing her body to go faster. He appeared in front of her then.

She knew he was starting to use his demon powers. The hanyo dodged him before he could grab her and kept going. She was flying from tree to tree desperately trying to escape.

"Inuyasha! You will cease this pointless chase! " he cried somewhere beside her. She didn't bother to even look as she ran for her life.

It was only moments before he caught her and she was out matched and too far away from her precious friends to rely on help

______________________

He was pissed.

He knocked her sword out of the way and took one of his hands and clamped down on the poor hanyo's throat, and held her arm with the other while he saddled her, pinning her down with his body.

Inuyasha cried out and tried to move, but his body was way too big compared to hers now.

He snarled at her making her freeze. Inuyasha shook with fear as to what he would do to her now. She is currently helpless and managed to enrage him even more.

"You will never run from me again" he whispered making her breathing hitch in alarm at his tone "I have waited 500 years for you Inuyasha and I will be damned if I let you run from me"

Before she could protest he tilted her head to expose her pale neck.

She panicked and started to whimper in despair…he was going to brand her!

"Shhh" he whispered as he rubbed his nose along the jawline growling softly making his chest vibrate.

Heat laced though out her body making her gasp suddenly. Inuyasha felt his fangs scrap her neck and couldn't help the moan that escaped.

"That's it konekogive in to me" he whispered against her skin as he ran one if his other hands up one of her leg.

Inuyasha couldn't think straight anymore. His scent was swamping her nose making her damned female pheromones go haywire, his body was crushed against hers filling her with a strange sensation of desperation…but for what Inuyasha wasn't sure…she just knew that she suddenly felt empty and hot.

In the back of her mind she knows she should be fighting him…should be stopping him but couldn't. Whatever he was doing was rendering her senseless.