[2]

"You've faced three mafia members?" Dazai was asked by a tall and slim young man with dirty blonde hair and deep, green-grey eyes. Kunikida was the name of the young man.

"Yup," Dazai said, admiring the view through the window. When he returned to the agency, he took the injured Atsushi and Tanizaki to Yosano, the Agency's healer. Then he started remembering what had happened earlier in that alleyway. "And one of them is actually an executive," he said, a sly grin forming on his lips as he thought about the beautiful young woman who pointed a knife to his neck.

"Really?" Kunikida was taken aback by what he had just heard.

Dazai hummed as he sat on his desk, stretching his arms slightly. "Yeah, and I think you've heard of her before," he said, looking through the window with a faint smile on his face. "She's the mafia's pride and joy.." he said, as an image of [first name] resurfaced in his mind.

Chuuya noticed dozens of men with guns encircling him from the corner of his eye, "I see you jackasses want to do it the hard way, huh?" he said as a bright dark red aura surrounded his entire body. He gave his enemies a cocky smile and said, "Fine by me."

He was about to use his ability to attack all of them at once when a dome fell from the sky and trapped him inside. He groaned in frustration, "What the hell?!" he yelled as he activated his ability, intending to kick through the dome with his ability. He was taken aback when the dome did not shatter when he kicked it. He clenched his teeth as he suddenly realized-

"AN ABILITY-PROOF DOME?!" he yelled angrily as he looked at one of the gunmen. "Well, we did expect the Mafia to send you. Chuuya Nakahara, the manipulator of gravity," the man smirked at the fiery redhead.

Chuuya groaned in frustration as he looked around the dome, getting a little annoyed by the fact that he was currently trapped in a human-sized dome. He closed his eyes shut, a little irritated by what he was about to do. "I THINK NOW'S THE BEST TIME TO HELP, [FIRST NAME]!" he yelled.

Almost all of the men with guns were taken aback when they heard that name came out of Chuuya's mouth—because they know exactly who she was. "SHIT, HE DIDN'T COME ALONE?!" one of them yelled. Then all of the men froze on the spot when they heard a feminine voice echo throughout the area,

"Geez..don't be a damsel in distress.."

The men gasped when [first name] magically appeared before their very eyes, standing on top of the dome where Chuuya's currently in, with a hand above her hip. Using one hand [first name] removed her sunglasses and gave everyone a small, yet very playful smile, "Mind if I join the fun..gentlemen?" she questioned.

All of the men with guns recognized her, then one of them yelled, "It's [first name] Suzuya! Quick! Shoot her while we can still see her!" That's when all of the men began shooting, but before any bullet could hit her—[first name] jumped off the dome and vanished in a split second. The dome that Chuuya's trapped in happens to be bulletproof, he watched and listened to how the bullets hit the air, while [first name] was nowhere to be seen. Then he heard her speak, "I already set the bomb, this place will be nothing but dust and remains later.."

"Great! Now get me out of here!" he demanded.

"I can't get you out of there while I'm like this...that dome will cancel out my ability if I lay a single finger on it.." she said as the bullets went through her body—as if she was a ghost.