Terrifying Truth

Time to report everything what have they been through. Now, they're going to Scarlet Devil Mansion and their beloved insists they all stay at the mansion. When they near the main gate, Reimu is seen standing at the front main gate with her battle armor equipped. Their presence was sniffed by Reimu then she plunged into the bush they use for hiding, pinned Remilia, and yelled at her.

Reimu: "YOU DEVIL! YOU DARE WANT TO KILL MY WORKERS!?"

Remilia: "What!? What makes you think that!?"

Theodore: "Now, Reimu... would you please..."

Reimu: "SHUT UP, THEODORE-SAMA! THIS DEVIL WILL KILL YOU AND DRINK YOUR BLOOD!

Remilia: "ENOUGH! YOU WANT A FIGHT!? LET'S DO IT THEN! JUST LET THEM GO!"

Reimu: "WHAT!? THOSE WORDS SHOULD BE MINE!"

  The danmaku battles were then inevitable. The rest retreat to a safe place and watch them fight from the distance. Albert gives nonstop encouragement for her 'Daughter', making Reimu a little bit confused, judging by her expression.

  That battle is getting intense and their danmakus also became bigger, stronger, and too many to count by fingers. The fighters too get more and more exhausted as the battle goes on. Almost reaching her peak, Remilia begins to cough some blood.

Albert: "Reimu! Stop! She's weakened already!"

Reimu: "Now it's the time, Albert-sama! I must end it, now or never!"

  Reimu doesn't listen to Albert's pleas to make her spare Reimila's life. As Reimu's danmaku charged up, Albert run to protect her 'Daughter'. When she shoots her danmaku, she's too late to realize that Albert is already covering Remilia. Because of that, the blast roasted Albert to his bone. While in pain, he still protects his 'Daughter' from the blast tightly. Albert's pain-holding expression is enough for her to cry like a child as she can't bear to see that view.

  When the blast finally wore off, his wings opened up and he succeeded in protecting his 'Daughter'. The rest then run to Albert and scold him for being a fool. He just gave them a big grin and a pat on Remilia's head.

Remilia: "Papa! Your clothes and skins!"

Albert: *Still holding his pain* "Wh-what are you talking about!?... Papa's fine!... Glad you're-"

  Albert can't bear his pain anymore so he collapsed unconscious. Remilia and Flandre try to wake him up while sobbing. Those who not crying try to treat his wounds, excluding Theodore. He's walking toward Reimu with heavy steps, making her scared for her life.

Theodore: "Reimu..."

Reimu: "I'm sorry..."

  Reimu takes a step backward as Theodore gets closer to her and falls because she's slipped on a certain rock.

Theodore: "He tried to plead but you didn't listen..."

Reimu: "My deepest apology! Please, Theodore-sama..."

Theodore: "Instead, you charged up your danmaku..."

Reimu: Is this will be my end!? I've made a terrible mistake!... If Theodore-sama wants to kill me, I want him to know that I regret fighting her in the first place and charging up my danmaku...

Theodore: *Draw his machete slowly* "Now... you must pay... PAY WITH YOUR BLOOD!"

  As he swung his machete, Patchouli run to Reimu and stopped her beloved just in time. Even though his hand is heavy because of his great anger, she tried her best to hold it. She begins to sob as she pleads to stop.