Chapter 10

Meredith Grey

That man is sure good with his fingers. I move down and unbutton his pants pulling them down. I pull his boxers down revealing his large and erect cock. I bite my lip as start to massage his balls making him groan.

I take his tip in my mouth licking off some of the precum. His breathing was very uneven and he moved his hand to my hair. I smile and take more of him into my mouth but pull up I don't think I can fit it all into my mouth I can always try though I like a challenge.

I deep throat him making him groan in pleasure and making me gag. I bob my head up and down until I feel him tense and let out a loud breathless moan. I continue to bob my head until he releases into my mouths. Suck him dry before moving back up and kissing him.

"Hm that was good" he says kissing my neck sucking on it a bit.

"You think so" I ask moving my head so he can get better access to my neck.

"I do" he says nipping at my earlobe.

"You want to test out those condoms?" I ask I need him inside of me I just want him to be sure.

"Yeah" he says.

"Yeah?" I ask excitedly.

"Yeah grab them" he says.

His bag is right next to the bed so I grabbed the condoms out, opened the box, I pulled out a packet and open it. I take the condom and roll it onto his dick.

I take my panties off and unbutton his shirt that I'm wearing. I slowly lower myself onto him letting both of us feel each other because he hasn't ever felt anything like this and I have never had anyone this big before. I take him in inch by inch before I sit there not moving letting both us is get used to it before I start to bounce on his cock.

We both moan and I put my hands on his shoulders as I kiss his neck leaving a hickey or two. I speed up his hands on my hips guiding me. We continue that until I cum all over him and he cums into the condom.

I lay my head in the crook of his neck as we catch our breaths. After we finally catch our breaths I get off and he takes off the condom throwing it in the trash next to the bed.

"That was good" I whisper.

"Very good" he agrees his fingers going up and down my back.

"I really wish I could stay but Cristina might just kill me" I sigh.

"Well I can walk you back" he says.

"Yeah?" I ask with a smile.

"Yeah" he nods.

"Can I keep this shirt?" I ask.

"No" he says.

"No?" I frown.

"No pick a new one not this one" he says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because it's my favorite one" he frowns.

"But I wanna keep it" I pout.

"No you can have the one I'm wearing" he says.

"Fair enough" I say taking off my shirt and then taking his off and putting it on me.

"Do you have any sweats?" I ask.

"The ones I wore yesterday" he says cocking his head to the side.

"Good enough" I say then find his sweatpants and put them on as he puts on a red long sleeved shirt and jeans.

"Ready?" I ask.

"Yep" he says grabbing his glasses.

We walk out and go to the elevator. Once we get on my floor we walk out then realize Derek's parents are in this floor because there they are with Kathleen. "Oh no" he groans.

"Hey we didn't cover up your hickey" I giggle poking it.

"Don't touch it Meredith" he says trying not to laugh.

"Whatever Derbear" I smile.

"Don't-" he starts.

"Derek you finally have left" his mother says.

"And who do we have here?" His father asks.

"Uh, Ma, Dad this Meredith" he says putting one hand on my back.

"I'm Christopher, and this is my wife Carolyn, Derek's parents" he smiles.

"Nice to meet you" I say holding my hand out and Derek lets out a sight then his mother speaks up.

"We hug dear" she says taking me into my arms I make eye contact with Christopher and he just shakes his head with a chuckle then I look at Kathleen who just nods.

Carolyn let's go and I stand closer to Derek. "So, when did 'this' happen?" His dad asks.

"Uh" he looks at me then back at them "we don't know" he chuckles.

"Hm" his father hums a smirk growing as he looked Derek up and down.

"So who fucked who?" Christopher asks his voice dropping.

"Christopher" Carolyn says slapping his chest.

"I'm curious honestly tell me" he says.

I put my hand on his shoulder "Don't worry Mr. Shepherd your son was taken good care of" I smile and grab Derek's hand dragging him to my room.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

844 words.

Mer be doing all the work don't worry Derek will get there.

Suggestions?