Chapter 23

Derek Shepherd

It was a while after that 'talk' and my family decided to go out for dinner. We get to the lobby and I see Meredith with her friends still walking weird. "Did you do that to her?" I hear my father whisper into my ear.

"Mhm" I hum.

I feel him out his hand on my shoulder patting it giving a little rub with a chuckle. Meredith sees me and walks awkwardly over to us.

"You Derek Shepherd are in trouble" Cristina sings and I sigh as Meredith gets to me.

"Did you see that, the way I walk you did that to me you and your stupid boy penis" she says poking my chest while I just listen to her a smirk on my face.

"This isn't funny Derek" she says hitting me.

I grab her hands and bring my head to her ear. "I thought you were going to be a good girl for me bad girls get punishments" I whisper.

"I- I am" she frowns.

I raise my eyebrow at her. "It's not good to lie cheríe" I say.

"Okay" she says looking up at me.

"Are you hungry?" I ask tracing her jawline with my thumb.

She nods slowly and I smile. "We're are we going?" I ask my parents.

"Oh uh let's go we'll lead the way" my mom smiles genuinely.

"Do you're friends want to come with us?" My dad asks Meredith.

"I'll ask" she smiles before going over to her friends.

I hear my mom whispering to my dad. "He is one hundred percent your son" she says pointing at him.

"Is that a bad thing?" He asks.

"Yes it's that weird side to you" she says.

"Weird side?" He questions.

"Your dumb dominance side" she says.

"Just because you don't like it that much doesn't mean Meredith doesn't" he says.

"Who would you even know?" She asks.

"He shot her down real quick Carolyn you just told me to stop doing that it's dumb and doesn't effect you when I said things like that" he shrugs.

"Did you hear what he said?" She asks.

"I think I'm the only one who did" he says.

"Well, what did he say?" She asks.

"Something along the lines of being a bad girl and punishments" he says.

"Christopher Shepherd that just proves it, that boy is one hundred percent yours" she says throwing her arms up.

"Hm" he hums with a smile.

"I'm back" I hear Meredith's voice pulling me out of my parents conversation.

"What did they say?" I ask putting my hands on her hips.

"They said that they weren't hungry" she says.

"Hm, okay" I say kissing her head.

"Ready?" My dad asks.

"Yeah" my sisters say I almost forgot they were here.

We leave the hotel and start to walk on the sidewalks of Paris. "How intense?" Meredith asks.

"Hm?" I hum.

"My punishment" she whispers into my ear.

"Out of ten?" I ask.

"Sure" she nods.

"Only about a four" I say.

"Okay" she says letting out a sigh, a sigh of relief I chuckle.

"Unless you want it to be worse" I say.

"Nope, I mean if I wasn't already in pain I would say bring it on but just not tonight, a four, a four is good" she says.

"Okay" I smile.

"Hey Jack and Rose, keep up" Lizzie says.

"Oh no Derek" Meredith says.

"What?" I ask.

"The drawing Derek! did they see it?" She exclaims.

"Kathleen, Lizzie, and Amelia did" I sigh.

"How?" She asks.

"When I woke up today they had it in their hands" I say.

"So you didn't show them?" She asks.

"Meredith no I would never do that" I say softly.

"Promise?" She asks.

"Promise" I smile softly.

"But we all know about it" Kathleen says.

"Shut up Kath!" I groan.

"Sorry Derbear just saying" she says.

"Well stop 'just saying' then" I say.

"Whatever Derek" she sings.

"Kathleen" my dad says.

"Sorry dad" she says.

"Christopher, you might need to talk to him about it" my mom suggests.

I get Meredith to listen with me.

"About what Carolyn him being some kinky man in the bedroom" my dad says sarcastically.

"Yes" she says.

"So what he likes to praise his girlfriend Carolyn maybe she likes it" he sighs.

"This is why we broke up that one time" she says.

"Because you didn't like me in the bedroom?" he asks

"No Christopher because you bought a  whip I don't like that stuff" she says and Meredith and I look at each other a smirk growing on her face before we listen back into their conversation.

"Well maybe Meredith and Derek aren't as extreme maybe they are I'm not talking to him about his kinks Carolyn" he sighs.

"Okay, I just don't want her to leave him for the way he is in bed" she frowns.

"Like you left me?" He asks.

"Like I left you" she nods.

"Can you stop talking about my sex life?" I ask behind them wrapping my arms around the back of my mom's neck.

"Derek, you weren't meant to hear that" my mom says tapping my hand.

"I know" I say softly.

"So you heard everything?" She asks.

"I did and don't worry, Meredith first asked for it" I whisper before going back to Meredith.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

890 words

Guys I could never stop writing especially this story.

Suggestions?