Chapter 41

Derek Shepherd

"Fuck, fuck, fuck yes Derek right there" Meredith pants as I fuck her against the wall.

"Here?" I ask, hitting the same spot over and over.

"Yes mhm fuckk" she moans loudly.

I continue to fuck her with her front pressed against the wall while I pound into her from the back. Her walls clench and she releases all over my cock, I let her ride out her orgasm until my cum shoots into the condom.

"How was that" I ask as her body falls back against mine.

"Amazing, time stopping, earth shattering" she grins.

"Hm, good just what I was going for" I chuckle carrying her to the bed.

"You should lay with me for a little bit before we go again" she says hugging the pillow closest to her.

"Okay" I say laying next to her.

"I'm happy we met" she says softly.

"So am I" I say rubbing her back.

"I love you so much" she says a tear falling.

"Hey, don't cry, I love you so so much nothing will happen to us" I say holding her closer than she was.

"You promise?" She asks.

"I promise" I nod.

"Hm" she hums keeping her body pressed up against her.

"We can even have phone sex if you want" I whisper.

"Derek!, so dirty" she giggles.

"Says the one who was just pressed up against a wall screaming my name" I say.

"Hey, that was you pressing me against that wall" she says.

"You're right, but you weren't complaining while you where there, definitely not complaining" I say.

"Shut up" she giggles.

"You know I'm right" I chuckle.

"You need to bring your ego down" she says.

"I don't have an ego, well unless I'm with you" I say.

"Guess what, you're with me so now you have your giant, 'I'm a sex god' ego" she says.

"Well I mean, you were just-" I start but she cuts me off.

"I was just screaming your name, I know, for the record, you're my sex god" she smiles kissing my neck.

"Hm, you should let your sex god take you again" I say moving my hand that was on her back to her thigh rubbing it softly.

"Gladly" she says moving to lay on her back.

"Hm" I smile grabbing another condom.

I spread her legs and kneel in between them. I rub her clit and pinch her nipples making her bite her lip and buck her hips. I smile satisfied with her reaction and the pool of wetness she once again has. I tease her clit with my cock before guiding it into her.

She moans loudly as I start pounding into her faster and harder. "Der, Derek keep going yess" she moans her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

I tease her nipples with my hands as I keep pounding into her. "I'm- fuck yes Derek" she screams.

I thrust into her harder making her jaw drop moans spilling out of her mouth. We both reach our climaxes and I collapse next to her.

"You are a sex god" she pants as I peel the condom off.

"Thank you" I smile cockily.

"Let's go again" she says crawling on top of me stroking my dick.

"Okay, we're going again" I chuckle as she grabs another condom.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
554 words

I promised smut so I gave smut..

Suggestions?