Chapter 19

Derek Shepherd

It is almost five in the morning and Meredith and I are laying in bed the sheets over us. She is laying on her stomach with her face on my chest. I am rubbing her back as we have small talks about ourselves.

"I'm tired" she mumbles.

"Hm you and me both" I say kissing her head.

"But I don't want to sleep because I like talking to you" she says wrapping her arms around my body.

"I like talking to you too" I smile.

"Yeah?" she asks

"Yeah, but we actually need to sleep" I say.

"Fine" she groans and I chuckle.

"I made Lexie bring me clothes so I brought them in before you drew me" she says.

"Okay" I say softly.

"Can I have a goodnight kiss" she asks.

"Will you actually go to sleep?" I question raising an eyebrow.

"Yes" she nods.

"Okay" I say before kissing her softly.

"Goodnight" she says.

"Goodnight" I say playing with her hair.

"I'm sore, like can't walk sore" she says.

"I'll carry you" I say.

"Okay" she says softly.

"Okay" I say.

"Can you massage my thighs when we wake up?" She asks softly I can tell she's drifting off.

"Yes I can Meredith" I say.

"Thank you" she says I can feel her smile on my chest.

"You're welcome" I say.

Soon I hear her cute snores fill the room and I smile to myself I really did wear her out. Soon after her I fall asleep myself.

I wake up a few hours later at one I wake up to the sounds of whispers and rustles. I look to see my sisters I grab my glasses so I can see better. I look over to Meredith to see her laying on her back he boobs out in the open. I sigh and cover her with the sheets then I look at my sisters, Lizzie, Kathleen, and Amelia to be exact and realize that they are holding my drawing of Meredith, crap.

"Give it to me" I say.

"Come get it" Lizzie says.

"I'm naked" I groan.

"That's okay it's probably small we'll save you the worries" Kathleen says handing me the drawing.

I look at it not at them and I feel my dick throbbing. "It's not small for your information" I say looking at the picture intently.

I shake my head and put the drawing face down on my night stand. "Hm I think he's telling the truth" Amelia says her eyes flashing to my lower stomach and then she covers them.

I look down to see my erection pressed up against my abdomen and I grab the sheets and pull them up but not quick enough. "Woah Derek put that thing away" Kathleen says as her and Lizzie look down.

"No wonder she is so loud" Lizzie mumbles.

"What?" I question.

"She's very loud Derek" Amelia says.

"I know I told her that she just denied it, wait you heard us?"

"Yes Derek we heard you until four in the morning" Lizzie says.

"Way is Derek getting some but we aren't?" Kathleen questions finally looking up.

"Because, you're married, Nancy's married, Lizzie has a husband aswell, and Amelia is fifteen" I say.

"All good points" Lizzie nods.

"Can you leave now" I ask noticing Meredith starting to stir.

"Okay yeah let's go" Amelia says and they all turn around to leave.

Before they are completely gone I hear Kathleen say something I think it was "why does my brother have a bigger dick than my husband"

I lay down closing my eyes when I feel eyes on me. I open them to see Meredith looking at me like some stalker making me jump a little. "Meredith what the heck" I say putting my hand on my chest.

"It looks like you have a bit of a problem" she whispers into my ear nibbling on my earlobe.

"Mhm" I hum with a small nod.

"Would you like me to help with it?" She asks.

"Please do" I groan.

She smiles before trailing her hand down my body until she gets to my dick. She takes my length in her hand and rubs my tip with her thumb spreading around the pre cum. She brings her hand up to her lips and sucks on her thumb before bringing her hand back.

She starts to pump her hand up and down and I let out a moan throwing my head back my breathing ragged. She speeds up her hand movements.

She continues to do this until my cock starts to jerk and I cum all over her hand and my abdomen. She smirks at me before running her soft warm tongue over my abdomen then over her hands and then kisses me. "How was that?" She asks softly.

"Wonderful" I smile.

"Yeah?" She asks.

"Yeah" I nod.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

811 words

Derek's sisters are a little creepy if you ask me...

Suggestions?