Ch:2

" The new guy..." She suddenly stopped and ran out of the washroom. Ok first thing I had a clue was it was all about the new guy , and Yeh that's all I had a clue of. I rushed to my class through a crowded hallway. She had put her head down on the table as if she was crying. I guessed why she was and when I just touched her she busted out laughing . God her laugh is too loud she laughs like a monkey 😂. God it's so horrible. But still I did not know why she was laughing. I asked her the new guy what? She said never mind. I mean like what the hell ? I was troubling her walking like a dog behind her the whole day still she dint tell me stupid idiot. She spoiled my day . I couldn't sleep at all. My phone vibrated it was a message from ellie..
Ellie: Hey ... What u doin?
Me: Get lost .!( I was justed pissed off with her)
Ellie: Comon man I will tell u one day.
Me: When will that one day ever come?!
Ellie:Idk ...LOL😂
Me: Whatever ...Bye see yah at school.!
Ellie: Hey listen I won't be able to come to school tomorrow! I texted you to tell you .
Me : Why?😓
Ellie: I wanna sleep 😂
Me : Ok when teacher asks I will tell her that.!
...
I heard a noise ... I went down stairs with my phone and it was dad calling me for dinner.
...
Me: Ok man gtg bye..!
Ellie: Bye😊
...
Next morning at school
...
It was pretty boring at class without Ellie if she was there she would crack lame jokes at least.
And most of my classmates are enemies.
It's was such a sucked up day.!
And guess what happened next period ! The new guy sits below the AC so water was dropping since the AC had some problem. There was no other vacant seat other than Ellie's and Ellie sits next to me! Teacher told him to sit in Ellie's place. God I had never sat with a guy before. We slowly became friends. He asked me " Can you please lend me a pen?" "Ofcourse why not?" At the end of the period he gave it back to me and said " thankyou.. What's your name?" I replied " Bethany." " Thankyou Bethany." I was still scared to ask him his name. I don't know I think I was shy. I asked him in a trembling voice " Can I please know your name?" He said" Oh Yeh my name is Zac." " Nice name tho" I replied. We got to know each other more and he was an orphan. I kind of fell pity on him I guess that's why I talked to him more. I don't speak to boys mostly but I talked to him a lot almost the whole day. And I figured out I kind of have a tiny crush on him.
-
Ch3 coming soon 😊