Ch:1 That night

That night I got a text from my friend ELIE it said...
Elie:Got a huge news to tell you tomorrow at school...
Me:What is it tell me now.!
Elie: No man, bye gtg😘...
-
Well what would that be I wondered and when it comes to elie's stories they are true and interesting . I wait for her to get new stories so I can laugh . As I was on my bed I couldn't just figure it out what she wanted to tell me . I couldn't sleep that night at all.
-
Next Day at school ...
-
I was alone in class cause I reached too early today to know what was it but no use Elie comes late always. I wondered when the freaking hell would she show up.!
And then I noticed her bag on the chair at the corner of the room. It only meant she was at school but not in the class. I ran outside and searched every where for her but no sign of her. I slowly walked into my class and saw her coming from the fee counter with her bag on I turned and looked back into our class the bag was still there. I was feeling akward and when I asked her she told me its the new boys bag. Lol, I told her I thought she came and Yeh those lame stuffs that had happend . Then I asked her what was that she wanted me to know last night. She pulled me over into the washroom and came close to my ear and said "The new boy.........."
(To be continued in next chapter.!)