Chapter 6

But when I went there I saw my parents right in front of me with an angry , perplexed face(perplexed cause they didn't know where I had gone ). As I went further to them my mom caught hold of my hand and asked me in a low voice "Where were you all this time?"

"Um..."

My mom got violent and screamed "Where were you all this time?!"

My dad added to that "Lets go home ."

As we reached home my mom pushed me in I fell on the couch. According to her she wouldn't agree with missing church classes and mass too.

She screamed to her highest voice "Where were you?"

"Sorry mom..."

"I dint ask for you sorry I asked where were you all this time?"

"Actually MOM..."

"No stories I don't want to hear any stories! No internet and TV for this whole year ...

" What no Internet? OH NO.."

" And I make sure you alright at school with your teachers .."

I just walked away to my room and my phone vibrated I knew it was ZAC.. I just decline he call and just was trying to clear of my mind with a nap.

As I was trying I got a new message...

Zacmine<3:Why you decline my call?

Me:Get lost I am upset I got caught just because of you! No internet , No TV for a year...

I tried to send the message but it wasn't going... Then I realized my wifi connection got cut.! I dint expect it to cut off so fast :(...

But Mom used wifi to so when she used to on it at times I Used to get the notification that says"WIFI NETWORK IS ON , WANNA USE IT?" So I was waiting for that and finally it came and I quickly sent the message. I got the reply so fast.!

Zacmine<3:Im really sorry about what happened I could have just told you in school but crazy me I dint ... I am really sorry its fine I can find another tutor.!

I just ignored the message like what the heck he made me in trouble and he says no need anymore ! Like who the hell is he playing with? But idk I still had a huge crush on him ....

One of my old school friend texted me . She was a wonderful girl. She helped me a lot means so proves that she is a NERD...

She loved space I guess but all I knew was her favourite name was

@Bemygalaxy so her name was like so on my phone . But her real name was Shawn ...So I thought she was such a wonderful person I could tell about my issue of Zac and all what happened...

ME: Hey Shawn .! I needed to tell you something important... Are you free?

I kind of waited a lot so I thought I could just do my HW and then study a bit so at that time she would see my message..

(1/2 and hour later)

BEMYGALAXY: Oh hi Bethany..! What happened anything I could help you with?

Me: Oh finally.. Not much but I need to tell you something important can I call you?

BEMYGALAXY: Sure waiting for it.!

-

I called her and spoke to her about all the craziness that happened and yeh..

She told me to tell my mom that "....."

-

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHP 7...

DEAR READERS HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY SO FAR.FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM :a4teengirl I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE COVERS YOU MAKE FOR THIS STORY ... I CAN MAKE IT THE BOOK COVER TOO ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS MAKE A COVER POST ON INSTA AND TAG THAT PIC WITH THE TAG @a4teengirl AND YOU CAN GET A SHIUTOUT IN NEXT CMING CHPS LOVE YOU ALL VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE... <3

-a4teengirl