Chapter 5

Next day Friday I had to go to church . When I reached church I was on my way for Friday school class . My bag started vibrating I stood took my phone from my bag and saw it was a call from Zac !!!
My hands were shivering like hell but I picked the call. "Hello Zac what happend?" " Come outside I am outside ryt now !" " Oustside? Where?"
" Oustside your church!"
" Why?"
"Just come!"
I ran out and saw Zac in a taxi. He saw me and came towards me pulled me into that taxi . I thought he was kidnaping me ! Lol was I crazy? He told the driver his house address and took me to his house and no one was there! I got nervous .
"What Zac why are we here? I have Friday school classes I need to go back!"
"Don't go today." "Listen I took u here to tell u Somthing and to hear your decision !"
Ok I knew he was going to tell me about his love towards me and I said " Alirght what is it?"
Don't shout at me ok ?
"Alright" ok that was just wierd!
" Could u be my...?"
"Be my.?"
" Um , it's crazy .."
" No worries say ."
" Be my tutor for Math?"
What in the world was that? Like seriously he wanted to tell me this? For this he made me lose one class of Friday school? I felt like grabbing him in my hands and shaking him like f*** ! Ugggggh..
"Beth you alright?"
"Um, Yeh totally!"
" So..?"
" Ok sure we can start of tomorrow.!"
" where ?"
" At my house."
" what time ?"
" I will text you all the details!"
" Ok thankyou so much you saved my life!"
Seriously wth😕
" oh anytime bæ"
And I left his house and went in a taxi off to church .
But when I went there ....
-
ALL THANKS TO BEMYGALAXY FOR THE BEAUTIFUL COVER PAGE... ADD ME ON INSTA a4teen STILL POST COVERS ON INSTA ALSO TAG ME... CH6 COMING SOON💕