.02

Luke

Michael wasn't there. Calum was with Ashton getting new CDs. I was alone, again.

But I had her. I wanted to know her, I wanted to talk to her, see her, make her laugh, be the light at the end of the tunnel. She intrigued me to no end. Her name, her smile in her profile picture, the way she talks about me and my band in her tweets, her brunette hair (which had obviously been dyed looking at her blonde roots), her sterling grey eyes, her name.

I sighed,

"Amethyst"

Just as I let out that whisper, my phone dings.

DMs:

@Fluked: Are you sure it was Mikey? He just tweeted saying, it was a great day for ice cream by himself...

@Fluked: luKE DID YOU LiE To mE

@Luke5SOS: fiNE i LIeD OkAY I DonT KNoW whERE ThE BoyS aRE

I let out a small chuckle, I've never had quite a conversation like this one.

@Luke5SOS: the offer is still up there, just so you know...

@Fluked: i am going to have to accept it, arent i?

@Luke5SOS: peer pressure at its finest

I smile, hoping she will like me for Luke Robert Hemmings, not Luke '5 Seconds of Summer' Hemmings.

+[%{+|€<|+]>\%|*]=\!|>|*'&+ Salutations!

As this is a short story, the chapters will also be short.

Easy to read, yet a good story line (#shamelessselfpromo)

I know people don't really like A/N, so......

With Love,

me