.05

Amethyst

I was in the middle of texting Luke, when I was bombarded with quite some 'sexual' pick-up lines.

Luek: Wanna play Titanic? You be the iceberg and I'll go down.

I laughed. I'd seen Mikey say that one in an interview. Too cute.

Luek: If guys think with their d.ick, can you blow my mind?

Luek: The word for tonight is legs. wanna go back home and spread the word?

Me: WHat THE HEcK.

I was laughing and gasping for air, Luke was hurting me. I should be turned on, but come on; they're more funny than anything else.

I get a facetime request, my friend Ariel had said she'd call me, so I answered without looking.

I put my phone down to take my hair down from the bun it was in. I looked to the mirror at the damp curly mess.

I wonder if I should re-dye my hair or just lea-

"Purple! I'm so sorry for these dickwads, they took my phone, and they are all stronger than me, and they're stupid, and ugly, and I seriously think there is something wrong-"

I cut him off by yelling,"LUKE! Why did you facetime me? I'm too scared to look at you. I have anxiety and I look awful right now and you are so pretty and I'm like a sack of corn."

He furrowed his eyebrows and looked up, I heard some muffling in the background and some laughter,"No, we are not sexting, Calum Hood. And because we are not, you can also not join"

I laughed, that boy was too much. They were all such bottles of sunshine.

"Amethyst, please show your face. I'm positive you're not ugly, because you are in fact beautiful. And the boys want to see what you look like."

"Can't you just show them a picture of me when I was actually prepared?" He shook his head no and I groaned.

"But you're 5SOS and I'm just Amethyst Cinder, a normal girl from the outskirts of Atlanta, Georgia. You are all hot and I am, in fact, not."

I heard some mumbling in the background until I heard the voice of Ashton,"I'm sure you are not ugly. Just because we are famous doesn't mean we are not normal- we are just a bit more privileged than others."

"I know bu-"

"Amethyst, I've seen a picture of you. If you're ugly, than I'm horrifying," Calum interrupted Michael's speech.

"You already are, Clifford."

"Shut up, you dick! I'm trying to prove a point! As I was saying, you are gorgeous. So show us your face. Hence the name, facetime,"

And, ladies and gentlemen, when Michael Clifford asks you to do something, anything, you do it.

So I did.

^*+^%+*#*=>*=%%=>#*=%=€%*\<]
WOOH 100 READS OMG COOL.

Pls vote wow like 103 reads isn't equal to 7 or 8 votes :/