.08

Luke

"Do you like Ashton or something? You never talk to me anymore," I say through the line, I was pissed that she doesn't barely talk to me anymore.

"Luke, I'm sorry I haven't been talking to you as much, I've been caught up with school work," she blatantly lies to me, avoiding my first question.

"Purple. What happened to us? Don't forget I found you first and introduced you to my friends. I was the one who saw that spark of interest. I was the one who,"

"I may or may not like Ashton and wouldn't mind dating him" 

Of course. Of course he swept her off her feet. Of course she fell for that goofy grin and giggle. Of course she wants the healthiest. Of course she had a crush on the curly hair and hazel eyes. Of course she deserved the way Ashton would unconditionally love her. Of course she would love the guy who was talented and a drummer. Of course she liked him.

Never mind the fact that the midnight conversations between Calum and I was about him revealing the fact I had fallen for the girl who's name is on a colour wheel. Or that we decided the best way to show her was to send a letter with the fact and reasons along with the birthday gift of plane tickets to Australia, which I was going to buy today. 

Guess not.

"You know what, Amethyst? I have to go. Busy day, busy life" and with that I hung up. Watery eyes. Sniffling. 

"Calum! We need to talk! I have some bad news!" I yell to the kiwi boy, rushing up the stairs to his room.

Not what am I supposed to do?

YooOoOOOOoooo!!1 whats up? how have yall been? 

I changefd my username cx Hope yall like the update!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE. either works really.

Love ya! Emilyxx          *Ps. WSLD? ^What Should Luke Do^ *