.09

Amethyst

Sitting in my room. Crying. I haven't spoken to him in a while. I need to. I can't go without him.

Yeah, I can talk to Ashton, goodness, I thought Ashton and I could date, but I can only see him as a big brother that I love. He's been talking about their new album, I couldn't be more proud of my boys, but I also couldn't bring myself to listen to it.

Could you? The voice of the man you love, the last conversation you had with him was an argument, and after he quit talking you realized who your heart belongs to. And for some stupid, freaking reason,mine belongs to Luke Robert Hemmings, the boy I used to see as only a clear dream, is now my blurry reality. And how does my epiphany feel?

Awful.

I want to see him, hug his stupid torso, breathe in his scent, kiss his lip ring, stare at his blue eyes, and just hear him talk to me.

I sit on my bay window, looking at the colour scheme of autumn's leaves, a scream coming out with the leaked tears as leaf after leaf falls on the grass, leaving the trees bare.

(*)*(*)*(*)*(*)

I wake up and look at the clock, 2:26. I'm calling Ashton.

"Hey Amethyst." I can almost feel his smile, all the way in Sydney.

"Hiya, Ash."

"Two things. Uh, one. I just had lunch here so it must be really late there. Why are you up? And two. You only use my nicknames when you want something or you're sad. What's up?" Dang it.

"Well.. It's 2.30 am here, and yeah I am pretty sad, that's kind of why I called." I give a pathetic, fake laugh.

"Oh jeez, umm. Why are you sad, babe?"

****A/N: I CALL MY FRIENDS BABE AND THE WAY HE SAID IT WAS DEFINITELY PLATONIC. WANTED THAT TO BE KNOWN****

"I miss Luke, Ash. I don't know how much longer I can take not hearing his voice, knowing he's mad at me, I can barely live with myself. I wish I could at least tell him I love him without crumbling from my fear of rejection."

"Man, Amethyst, I knew you like Luke but I didn't even put much thought into the fact that you are in love with my best friend."

"What do I do?"

"Call him."

(*&^%$##^&^&%$&%^%^%)

HEY SORRY I HAVE BEEN ABSENT PLEASE ENJOY I AM EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

ps listen to vapor to get pumped

-Emily xx