4

You waited for Finney for almost an hour

You waited for Finney for almost an hour. "Come on Finney, where are you." you said shifting your weight to the other foot. You sighed and started to walk. You rounded a corner and started to walk home. You stopped once you looked up.

'Stay away from black vans'

You walked closer to it. A man came out from the other side of it. He was carrying bags of stuff in his hands, until he tripped. Everything he was holding fell on the floor. It looked like milk and eggs? He laughed at himself. "Oh you idiot. What a goof!" He said bending down and picking up a egg. "Sir.. do you need help?" you asked the man. He looked up at you. "You see this?" he asked you, showing you a broken egg shell. "Yeah..." "Can you hand me my hat, little lady." he asked. You looked down to see his hat by your feet. Your backpack slid down your arm as you bent down and picked up his hat. "Hear you go." you said, handing it to him. He stood up. "I am a part time magician. Would you like to see a magic trick?" He asked. You shrugged. "Sure." He took something out of his jacket and started shaking it. You walked towards the van. "Griffin" you whispered. You looked at the window. "Hey.. aren't those black balloons?" you asked. "Why yes." He said, opening the door and grabbing them. You screamed and yelled. "FINNEY!" you yelled as you kicked him in the stomach. "FINNEY!" you yelled again. The man started spraying stuff at your face. You started to get tired and he put you in the van. The black balloons flew away and he looked at you. He had a mask on. It looked like he made it himself. He shut the door. Darkness was all around you. You felt tired as you tried to keep your eyes open. "Finney" You said your eyes couldn't stay open anymore.

Little did you know, Finney was right there next to you.

word count - 346