Chapter 1

Mia POV

"I hate new schools."

"You need help?"

I turned around and saw a blue-eyed, black haired boy. He looked cute. I smiled my pearly whites and he smiled his.

"Hi, I'm Diggy and I'm guessing your new to MHS."

"Yeah, and I don't know where Mr. Anderson homeroom is."

"I'll show you anyway it's my homeroom."

He grabbed my book and I blushed at the contact of our skin. He wrapped a free hand around my shoulders and we walked towards Mr. Anderson's homeroom.

"So, I never got your name. What is it?"Diggy asked me.

"Mia, Mia Jones."

"A beautiful name for a beautiful lady."

I smiled and cuddled in closer into his firm chest. We got stares, so I'm guessing he's popular. He rubbed my shoulder, while I played with my top.

I look at my black and white shirt paired with black skinnies and a pair of white Toms. My customs Beats moved around my neck as I could feel my beanie move around my head.

"Were here at Mr. Anderson homeroom. He's the nicest teacher and also my brother, so yeah."

We walked into the room, and a man who looked 22 walked towards us."

"Names?" He said with a cocky grin.

"Diggy Anderson and Mia Jones."

"Are you my little brother's new girlfriend?"

"Jake, shut your mouth."

"Hey, I'm Mr.Anderson right now."

"Gosh, goodbye."

He grabbed my arm and pulled us to a corner where a pretty girl who was obviously a tom-boy smiled at Diggy.

"Dig! Long time no see."

"Same, Bell, I missed you."

"I missed you more."

She got up and hugged him, making him untangled his arms from me. I frowned at the lost of contact, and waited till the five minute hug was over.

"Oh, this is Mia, Mia this is Isabella."

"Hi."I said with a cheerful tone.

"Hey. Ummm how you know Diggy?"She asked with a hint of annoyance.

"We just met literally 5 minutes ago. Isn't that right?"

"Yeah."

A awkward silence filled the air, and I shuffled around. I took my books from his hands. He frowned at me, and tried to grabbed for them back. I laughed as we battled over some textbooks. I tripped on a chair, and fell on top of Diggy.

I laughed and he wiped the hair out of my face.

"You look amazing right now."

I blushed and got off of him. Isabella was sending glares my way.

And I send glares back her way.

I picked up my textbooks and I rolled my eyes at Isabella.

And I walked to the front of the class and took my seat.

I could already hear Isabella talking behind my back.

"Uhhhh,look at her."She said with a hint of disgust.

"So Diggy wanna hang out today?"She asked trrying to sound flirty. Trying.

"Sorry I'm busy,maybe another day".He said.

I could feel his gaze on the back of my neck. I didn't dare turn around.

"Hi." A preppy girl said beside me.

"Hi?"

"I'm Lilian, what's your name?"

"Mia. Are you new?"

"Yeah, you are too."

"I know, thank goodness I'm not the only person."

She ploped down on the chair beside me,and we began to have a long convo because homeroom was extended. It turns out Lilian has a passion to dance but her father doesn't want her to.

The bell rang and I looked at my scheduele looking for my next class.Lilian and I flew out our seats and took our books and began to walk to our next class,we entered our next class and we sat down beside each other.

I couldn't believe my eyes,a boy with sparkly brown eyes with pretty blond hair walked in the room and sat behind Lilian.

"Ohhh,he's cute Mia".

"Yeah,he's cute,but not cuter than Diggy Anderson".

"I think I really like him Mia ,im gonna go ask him his name".