Chapter 5

“Who is it”? I yelled

“It’s me Ryan”.

Ryan is my brother’s name I’m so happy he’s here I quickly got up out of bed and opened the door for him, I grabbed his wrist and pulled him into my room.

“Whoa, what the rush”? He asked

“I have a plan”.

“And that is”? He said with confusion

“I’m going to pack my stuff and move in with mom”.

“Does dad know”? He said

“no, but I’m going to tell him because I can keep doing this every night he treats me like I’m his wife he’ll get drunk and make me sleep in bed with him and if I don’t he beats me that’s why I have bruises on my arm”. I said and tears began to pool in my eyes.

“Oh I’m sorry I haven’t been here with you all the time he had done that, ok pack your clothes and book and everything you need for school”.

“Ok”. I said

“You want me to help you”.

“No but can you help me call mom and ask her can I come over please”.

“Ok”.

He walked out of my room as I got my suitcase out of my closet and folded clothes in there and kept my book bag and all the stuff I need. Ryan walked in my room again.

“Mom said you can come over, she texted me her address, but she asked what about school how are you going to get to school”?

“My friend said she’ll pick me up”.

“She knows that you moving from here”.

“No when we hung out today she said she can be picking me up and dropping me home so I’ll tell her to pick me up at mom’s house”.

“Ok, do you want to go tell dad now then”.

“No I changed my mind ill just text him”.

“Ok”.

Ryan helped me take my bag to his car as I had my hand bag in my hand with my phone and other stuff in there and we both tip toed down the steps. I got down the stairs and grabbed a paper out of my bag and wrote a note to my dad.

WERE GETTING CLOSER IM UPDATING FASTER TODAY BECAUSE ALL DAY TOMORROW IM UPDATING TMPIL (TOO MUCH PAIN IN LOVE) AND I HOPE EVERYBODY LIKES THIS CHAPER DONT FORGET PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE SO I KNOW IF YOU ALL LIKE MY BOOKS AND IF NOT IM MIGHT STOP TYING BUT PLEASE DONT FORGET TO COMMENT/VOTE/TELL FRIENDS AND READ ON THANKS.

PS. LOVE YALL AND KEEP READING ON

-STEPHANIE