Chapter 8

*LILIAN POV*

We got to my mum’s house, we opened the front door quietly and I see her on the floor sobbing.

“What happened ma?”

“It’s your dad.”

“And what did he do?” Ryan asked

“Nothing Ryan, you guys can go into the kitchen and get food because I know you’re hungry and Lil you need to get some sleep you have school tomorrow.”

“She’s not going anywhere until you tell us what happened to you.”

“I said nothing Ry its nothing for god’s sake. “She yelled

“Then why where you crying on the floor?” he shouted

“Because I was thinking of something what happened at work today.”

“do you know what ma I’m sick and tired of your bull ok all you do is lie I know you still love dad you just said its about my dad now its work do you know what I didn’t come here to listen to your crap alright so if you need something I’m not here because I know it’s going to be some rubbish stuff you’re going to say.”

When he said that I looked at mum and she had tears in her eyes, she was blinking really fast to not show she was not crying.

“Bye, Ry.”

“Bye Lil text me if you need anything okay. Love you sis and take care make sure you concentrate in class so you don’t fail ok, bye.” He whispered to me

He left the house and I quickly ran to my mum and she was balling her eyes out.

“Mam, please don’t cry I don’t like seeing you cry because it makes me cry.” I said

“How do you expect me not to cry when my son hates me right now and my husband left me and he’s gone somewhere I don’t know?”

“Mum, I thought you don’t care about him anymore.”

“I umm … I do care about him.”

“Then why did you leave him because I remembered he never left you, you left him.”

“I know, can we just forget about this and have fun tonight because you came to come live with you MAMA.” We both laughed.

“Ok, but I think maybe you should apologize to Ry and I’ll try talk to dad once I know where he is.”

“Honey, don’t you have school tomorrow, its 10:10 PM?”

OK SO I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS VERRY VERRY SHORT IM SORRRY BUT I PROMISE TOMORROW IT WILL BE LIKE TRIPLE I PROMISE AND THANKS FOR THAT MUCH READS IM LIKE SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW AND PLEASE VOTE I DIDNT GET NO VOTES OR COMMENTS FOR A LONG TIME WELL GTG BYE :)

-STEPHANIE

PS. I LOVE YALL <3